Chapter 21

I'm sorry this chapter might be a little shitty XD

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

I woke up early Monday morning, the party was crazy to say the least. Kacchan was cuddled up behind me snoring softly. I giggled, turning towards my sleeping boyfriend.

"Wakey Wakey Kacchan." I hummed sweetly.

"Mmmm I don't wanna get up." He huffed squeezing me tighter.

"We have to, class starts in 30 minutes."

I sat up from the bed, stretching.

"Ow Fuck." Kacchan groaned holding his forehead as he sits up.

"Yeah, I second that."

We got up and changed then headed out to the living room. Denki and Kirishima were making in the kitchen making breakfast, as in they were trying to make breakfast and was making a mess.

"Mornin'" Kacchan hummed, making himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning you two, have a fun night?" Kirishima winked over at us.

I blush as Denki walks over to me, wrapping his arm over my shoulder and turned his head to face my ear.

"O-ohhh K-kacchaannn~" He teased making me cover my face in embarrassment.

"We didn't do that~"

"We know, we heard a lot more then just that." Denki laughed.

"The door was closed how did you hear?" Kacchan smirked, taking a sip of his hot coffee.

"Apparently it was open a crack." Kirishima laughs.

"Damn."

"Izuku, here's some waffles."  Kirishima said giving me a plate after giving one to Denki.

"Where's mine?" Kacchan jokingly punch Kirishima.

"Hey hey, Omegas first!" He laughed at his roommate.

**In Class**

"God I have the worst fucking head ache." Todoroki groaned to Sero and Yenya.

"Same, I feel like death but it was awesome last night." Tenya confessed. Who knew he was such a partier when teachers give the okay.

"Yeah, heard that Momo and Ochaco went back to the dorms and sucked each others faces off." I over hear.

I walk over to Mina, Tsu, Momo and Ochaco followed by Denki, Kirishima and my boyfriend.

"So, a little birdy told me about you and Ochaco." Mina wiggled her eye brows at Momo.

"Tsu I told you to not say anything!" Ochaco laughed.

"Come on babe, they would have found out sooner or later." Momo grinned, wrapping her arm around Ochaco waist.

"BABE!? YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?" Denki squealed.

"Shhh, bring it down a notch my head is pounding. Kero~" Tsu winces.

"Sorry..."

"Yeah, I asked her last night along with other things."

"Oh gosh." I laughed.

"Oh don't act your all innocent. That cover up isn't doing great for the love bites Kacchan left on you." Ochaco teased.

"He made them so darkkkk. And we didn't do it."I blushed trying to cover them up with my hand.

"I didn't say you did." Ochaco winked.

Kacchan grabbed my hand moving it from my neck and intertwining our fingers.

"Let everyone see who's mine."
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

"Alright class, today Present Mic will be taking over for me today. I have a doctors appointment to get to and it could take a few hours."

You gotta be shitting me, Mr. Aizawa knows full well this whole fucking class is hung over and you pick the loudest guy on the planet to be our sub. Fucking great.

"HEY EVERYONE! ILL BE TAKING OVER CLASS TODAY!" Present Mic shouted making the whole class groan in pain.

"TODAY WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT FINALLY GOING OUT AND DOING HERO WORK!"

Fucking finally, it's been months of practicing and learning, I want some actual action.

"WE HAVE TEAMS OF FOUR ALREADY PLANNED OUT. THE TEAMS ARE THE FOLLOWING."

"Group 1: Mina, Denki, Momo, Sero"

"Group 2: Tsu, Mineta, Tenya, Tokoyami"

"Group 3: Kirishima, Jirou, Koda, Sato"

"Group 4: Katsuki, Izuku, Shoto, Ochaco"

"Group 5: Aoyama, Ojiro, Shoji, Toru "

No fucking way, I'm not teaming up with Shoto, definitely won't allow him near my deku. I'll have to talk to Mr. Aizawa when he gets back.

I looked back at my boyfriend, I could see the fear in his face, he doesn't want to be near Shoto at all.

"STARTING TOMORROW, YOULL BE WORKING TOGETHER TO FIGURE OUT YOUR SYSTEMS. THEN NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE TAKING YOU GUYS OUT FOR PATROLS. ANY QUESTIONS?"

"Yeah, are we having to take suppressants while on patrol?" Denki asked.

"If you are nearing your heat or rut yes. Otherwise you should be okay, mostly because you guys have been training on keeping pheromone's down."

Class went on for a few hours before Mr. Aizawa returned and Present Mic left. Class continued, he talked about what pros will be helping us on patrols.

"We will switch out, but the Pros that will be helping is, Hawks, Midnight, Present Mic, Best Jeanist and myself. Class is over for today."

As the class started to leave I stood up, walking straight over to Mr. Aizawa.

"Is there's a problem Bakugo?"

"There sure is, you put us in a group with Icyhot, the fuck are you thinking!?"

"Watch your mouth while talking to me Bakugo. I did that because I know there is tension between you guys and you need to work it out. Hero's don't fight other hero's."

"You know what he did to De-Izuku, You understand how traumatizing that is."

"And you know as an Alpha you don't have control of your ruts. It was a mistake that he picked an Omega to spar with while close to his rut but he had no way of knowing he would start. So please, at least try to not be an asshole Bakugo."

"If he gets too close to Izuku, I can't guarantee that I won't be, I'm protective of whats mine."

"And I'm sure Todoroki knows that Bakugo. You shouldn't worry, if Izuku is uncomfortable around Todoroki, he will probably distance himself, but you guys still have to act like a team. I'm not saying that you have to be buddies, just work together."

"Tch." I snickered, before walking out and meeting Red, Denks, and Deku. Yeah, Deku wanted be to cut back the mean names...

"What was that about Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as we started towards the elevator up to the dorms.

"He put us on a team with Icyhot." I growled.

"Kacchan, everything will be fine, your with me and I'm not planning on talking much to him unless it's work related." Deku says sweetly.

"Okay baby but if he touches you I will blow him up." I said making Deku giggle.

"How sweet of you Bakubro." Denks teased.

"What? Gotta protect what's mine, right Red?" I punched his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, instinct in all."