Chapter 17

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

After the date and the show in the common room, Kacchan and I headed to my dorm.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, about to open my dorm door.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

I open the door still looking at Kacchan, "Great! We can see if Denki and Kirishima want to..."

Both Kacchan and I look up into the dorm seeing our roommates in a heated make out session on the couch. Kirishima was on top of Denki, his legs wrapped around Kirishima waist, tongues brushing in to each others mouths.

"...join..."

"Oh heyyyyy....I thought you guys would be out longer...." Kirishima chuckled anxiously while moving from on top of Denki.

"It's 10pm shitty hair. I wasn't expecting you guys about to fuck on the couch. So what are you guys finally a thing? Courting?" Kacchan asked, closing the dorm door behind him.

"We weren't...gonna do that..." Denki blushed red making me giggle.

"Yes, I want Denki to be my Omega. I scented him this morning so other Alphas know he's mine." 

I walked over to Denki and gave him a big hug. Good thing Alphas don't react to an Omega hugging another Omega. Because they so recently  scented each other Kirishima will be overly protective over Denki, probably for the next week. Kacchan was like that with me, someone getting too close to me would set him off.

"I'm so happy for you two!" I smiled.

"On that note, I'm gonna change into something comfy, I'll be back Kitten." Kacchan cooed, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bring me one of your shirts please!" I giggled.

"Already was going to." He smiled before leaving.

I turn back to Denki and Kirishima.

"Sooo took you long enough." I say, playfully punching Kirishimas shoulder.

"Yeah yeah. Well I wanted to do something cute and it took time."

"What did you do?"

"He had Mina and Ochaco spell 'will you be mine?' In flower petals in the common room while he took me out to dinner. A couple days ago."

"That's so romantic!" I squealed.

"Not as romantic as telling someone they've liked them for years..." Kacchan mumbled walking in and handing me the shirt he brought.

I giggle, walking back over to him and giving him a kiss while taking the shirt.

"Right, not as romantic as that." I laugh, "So, do you guys wanna join us for a movie?"

"Sure, that's sounds nice." Denki started, "Are you two staying over?"

"I mean we can if guys want us to." Kirishima smiled at Denki.

Both Denki and I nod.

"Great, double date movie night!"
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

Deku went to change into some comfy clothes as well as Shitty Hair. Deuce Face was popping some popcorn for the movie.

"What movie are you thinking?" Deku asked walking back into their 'living room' with one of my shirts on. I forget how small he is compared to me, the shirt looks like an extra large on him. Fuck he's so sexy and cute at the same time.

"I always want to watch a horror movie." I grinned.

"We don't have any horror movies." Deuce face stated.

"Yeah, that's why I grabbed some." I smirk, showing them the stack of CDs I brought from my dorm.

"Nooooo! I can't do horror movies! They freak me out too much!" Deku whined sitting next to me on the couch.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Izuku." Deuce Face added, bringing the bowl of popcorn to the tiny table in the living room.

Shitty hair walks back in at the same time, "Aw come on! You guys have strong, manly Alphas to protect you for tonight." He grinned walking over to the opposite couch.

"Ugh fine!" Deuce Face said sitting down next to his boyfriend.

"Texas Chainsaw or Lights Out?"

Deuce Face and Deku voted for Lights Out while Shitty hair and I wanted Texas Chainsaw. The men we are caved to watch Lights Out for our Omega's. I put the CD into the PS5 that they have. Shitty hair turned off the lights while I tucked Deku into a blanket that was on the couch. He snuggled into my chest and held onto a pillow to hide his face if it becomes to much for him.

"Your fine, I'll keep you safe from the big bad monsters." I whisper into my boyfriends ear.

He playfully slapped me with a pillow making me laugh. I give him a quick peck on the forehead. The movie starts.

*half way through the movie*

"JESUS CHRIST!" Deku squealed, covering his face with the pillow making me chuckle.

"EEEECKKK!" Deuce Face shrieked clutching onto shitty hair.

"It's not that bad! Stop being babies!" Shitty hair chuckled.

"We told you we don't like horror movies AHHH!!" Deku whines pushing his face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around my rightened Omega protectively while releasing calming pheromones. It made Deuce face calm down too making Shitty hair growl in protectiveness.

"Hey it's not my fault my pheromones calmed both the omegas in the room. I did it for Deku not your Deuce Face so chill." I growled defensively back at him.

Shitty hair calmed down, "Sorry, instinct."

"Trust me I get it." I chuckled. The movie finally ended.

Alphas want to do everything and anything for their Omegas, mostly after scenting. When another Alpha does something to what's theirs, it makes them angry and protective. Doesnt matter if it causes harm or not.

"It's 12:30am we should probably head to bed." Deku yawned, stretching his arms up.

"Yeah, probably a good idea. See you guys in the morning." Shitty hair said standing up from the couch with deuce face following him to his bedroom.

Deku yawned again, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Come Kitten." I cooed in his ear.

"Carry meeeee!" He whined, throwing his arms up in the air.

I chuckled before wrapping my arms around him, pulling him up from the couch. He jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist. My hands grasping his perfect butt to hold him up. I walked him to his bedroom, kicking the door behind us. I gently sat the pretty greenette down on his comfy bed. He crawled under the blankets and I soon joined him.

I wrapped my arms around his curly body, his legs tangling with mine. I hummed comfortably, kissing him in his soft pink lips.

"Goodnight Kacchan..." He mumbled sleepily, nuzzling his head into my chest.

I squeezed him tighter in my embrace.

"Goodnight baby."

My hand traveled to the back of his head. I played with his soft curls before I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

I'm so lucky that you are mine....