Chapter 35

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

"You like this baby? You like having your hair pulled when I fuck you from behind?"

Round five has been a little interesting. After I found out he liked being choked, I wanted to see what other things he liked in the bedroom.

"Yes Alpha~" Izuku cried out as I yanked his hair while thrusting deep into him.

"You like me leaving bite marks all over you?" I growled, biting onto his shoulder, my fingers still tangled in his hair.

"Aghhh~ yes!"

"Such a little masochist huh? You like the pain while I'm blowing your back out?"

"Yes daddy~!"

"Fuck Zuku, d-don't call me that~..."

"Why daddy?" He asked, looking back at me innocently before I slammed into him hard.

"Because your going to make me lose it if you call me that." I snarled at him, slapping his pump ass.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy!" He whines, pushing his hips back with my thrusts.

"Such a little brat~" I hissed.

I moaned loudly, throwing my head back with every coordinated thrust. My hands squeezing onto his hips as he grinds back. Izuku was moaning, sweating, crying and trembling from the amount of rough rounds.

As he came and I knotted him fifth time tonight, he was completely fucked out and exhausted.

"God *pant* damn, that *pant* was a lot of rounds." I huffed, trying to catch my breath.

"Mmhm." He hummed exhaustedly, eyes fluttering closed.

"We need to clean up, everything is a sticky mess."

**Time Skip to Monday morning**

The weekend was crazy. Izuku's heat finished late last night. His heat was only 3 days this time, we think because of the random wave of his heat with Denki and Kirishima. We got back to his mothers house late last night, around 3am.

"Ugh, I don't want to get up yetttt." Izuku whined, curling up more in his blanket.

"Come on Zuku, we have like 5 months left of school and we will be pros. Then we won't have to wake up at 7am every morning. Luckily, we don't have class today so it's 9am." I told him while throwing on a black v-neck shirt.

"I know but I'm still achy from this weekend and I'm exhausted." He grinned sitting up, his hair a mess from the pillow.

I chuckle, "Yeah, I'm a little achy too but we have to go back to U.A. Come on, your mother is waiting for us down stairs. I'll make you some strong coffee, how does that sound?"

"Mm, sounds very good. Uppies!" He says cutely, stretching his arms up for me to pick him up.

I rolled my eyes playfully. I grabbed some clothes and helped him put them on. I picked him up as he giggled, bringing him down stairs to the table.

"Morning you two." Izuku's mom smiled.

"Mornin' Auntie."

"Morning Mom!"

"I assume your weekend was good?" She smirked at us.

Izuku blushed red and I snickered, "Of course."

"So, your on your last few months." Izuku's mom said, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah, I'm ready to be done." Izuku yawned making me chuckle.

"I bet. Well we need to leave soon, you guys need to get back to U.A."
.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

After breakfast we packed up all of our things and headed back down stairs. Kacchan's mom came to say goodbye, but not his father. After everything that happened Friday I don't think Kacchan would want to see him.

"Bye Ma." Kacchan said giving his mom a hug.

"The hell? You didn't call me old hag, and your hugging me." She said confused back his actions,

"It's because they had a good weekend and the hotel with Izuku's~"

"Mom!" Izuku interrupted, embarrassed.

"Okay okay, let's get going. Mitsuki and I are going to the spa in an hour and we don't want to be late for our appointment."

**Time skip to U.A.**

"Bye boys!"

"By Mom! Bye Auntie!" We both waved as they drove off.

We smiled at each other before walking into U.A. We got in the elevator and rode up to the dorms. Once we stepped out we saw a couple of our friends.

"Hey guys! How was break?" Ochaco smiled.

"Break was great. Went to the beach, got a hotel and had a dinner for our one year anniversary."

"You guys have been dating a year already?!" Momo asked, surprised.

"Well almost, it's this coming Saturday. We just decided to celebrate while on summer break so we didn't have to jump through hoops with Mr. Aizawa to let us have a few days off from class."

"That's fair-"

"ZUKU!!!" I heard,

It was Denki and he was running over to me. He pulled me into a tight hug and I giggled.

"I missed my roomie!"

"Denki, we saw each other at the beach a couple days ago."

"I know I know."

"Well, let's go to our unpack together." I smiled at him.

I looked over at Kacchan. He nodded, giving me a quick kiss.

"I'll come to your dorm after I unpack Kitten."

"DID YOU JUST CALL HIM KITTEN?!" Mina gasped.

I laughed while Kacchan rolled his eyes, "Oi, fuck off, I can call my Omega whatever I want."

"Aww your Omeg-"

"Shut up." Kacchan huffed.

I giggled at the 'argument', and Denki pulled me towards our dorm. Once we closed the door Denki turned around and grinned at me.

"Soooooo, how was your heat?" He wiggled his eye brows.

"It's was fine."

"Just 'fine'?"

"Mmhm..." I hummed quietly, starting mg to unpack.

"Oh, so it was great."

"Denki!"

"Whattttt? I thought we were friends!"

"We are, just sounds like we are still in high school and we are talking about my first make out session or something. We are in college and I'm mated, how do you think my heat went." I shrugged.

"I guess that's fair. Kirishima and I haven't had sex since marking, was it different? I'm just curious."

I sighed, as I stopped unpacking.

"It's different. You feel more connected, more confident with each other. More intimate in a way."

Luckily, as Denki was about to respond, there was a knock at the door, getting me out of this conversation.

"I'll get it." I say, rushing to the door.

I open it and Kacchan and Kirishima were there.

"Hey baby, hey Kirishima." I smile, letting them in.

We just relaxed the rest of the day. Watching movies and eating snacks, talking about how break went without all the details. I'm excited to graduate and become pros but I will miss living and hanging out with Denki and Kirishima.

At the same time I'm hoping the next five months go by quickly.