Chapter 27

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

I woke up next to Kacchan in his bed. Memories of last night flooding my brain. I smiled at the thought, it was amazing.

"Morning." Kacchan raspy morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Morning Kacchan." I hummed.

I sat up, wincing from the ache around my hips and down my legs.

"How are you feeling?" He asked sitting up with me.

"A little achy, but other then that fine." I softly smiled at him. He brought his face to mine giving me a soft peck on the lips.

"Ugh, we have to get up for class." He huffed.

I groaned, "Do we have tooooo?"

"Yes, now let's go before we are late."

I get up from the bed and head over to the bathroom. A month ago I left a toothbrush, hair brush, and extra clothes in Kacchans room because I stay over quite a bit. When I walked in I quickly changed then went to the sink to brush my teeth and hair. When I looked at myself I saw all the dark purple marks trailing my neck.

"Fucking hell Katsuki."

"What?" He said coming around the corner, dressed for class.

"What do you mean what, look at all these dark marks!"

"Shows everyone your mine." He growled, pulling me to him causing me to squeak. His hands traveling to my ass giving it a squeeze.

"K-Kacchan...it's not like they already know..." I stuttered.

"Hmph." He smirks before leaving the bathroom.

"Come on Zuku, we are gonna be late."

**In class**

We made it just in time. I was out of breath from running down the hall. I sat down at my desk next to Kacchan and class started.

**Lunch**

Class went smoothly today. We learned about new techniques to bring down villains depending on quirks. We were about to sit down with our group of friends.

(Mina, Momo, Ochaco, Denki, Kirishima, and Tsu.)

"Hey guys." Momo said with a smile as we sat down together in the common room.

"Hey, how was your guys night after we got back?" I asked, taking a bite of my ramen Kacchan made for me.

"It's was alright, we past out pretty quick." Momo said talking about her and Ochaco.

"Denki cried thinking I was going to leave. As in the other room." Kirishima pitched in.

"What about you two? Looks like you had some fun?" Mina smirked making me blush.

"Fuck yeah we did."

"Kacchan!"

"You guys finally did it?" Denki said curiously.

My face was red in embarrassment. I nodded looking down at the table.

"Oh my gosh! Why did you tell me!?" Denki cheered happily.

"I didn't think I was obligated."

"Izuku your my best friend of course you are obligated!"

"How was it?" Ochaco asked.

"Bet it was super good." Mina smirked.

"S-shut up, I don't have to explain I-it to y-you guys...." I stuttered.

"It was fantastic, he was calling out my name and every-" Kacchan started then I covered his mouth before he could finish.

"Damn, I thought Bakugo would be bottom." Kirishima joked.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm Alpha."
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

The lunch conversation continued to get awkward.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Izuku stated, standing up from the table. There was a bathroom in the kitchen area so he didn't have to run all the way up to the dorms.

"You marked Izuku up huh?" Denki said.

I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring the rest of the questions our 'friend group' asked. It is none of there fucking business anyways.

"I'm gonna see what's taking Izuku so long."

It's not like he was gonna for long, maybe 5 minutes. I just wanted to get away from all the dumb ass questions. I went into the men's bathroom.

"Zuku?"

After I said his name he came out of the stall.

"What are you doing in here Kacchan?" He said innocently.

I growled before pushing him against the wall in the bathroom, hungrily attacking his lips with mine.

"K-Kacchan~"

I pulled away from him, "Im sorry all this talk about what happened last night just...." lustful pheromones making him melt at my touch.

"I want you~" I growled close to his face.

"Mmm take me Katsuki~" He hums in my ear.

I quickly lifted him up taking him into the biggest stall. My mouth attaching to his like I haven't seen him in a year. I pushed his body against the wall, his legs wrapping around my torso.

Without dropping him I unbuttoned my pants pulling out my cock. He wraps his arms around my neck tight as I fondle with his pants. I pull them down along with his underwear.

"Should be stretch out still from last night, unless you'd like me to-"

"God just fuck me!" He whined becoming impatient. That and we only had about 15 minutes left of lunch.

My cock brushes against his hole making him squirm. I start pushing the tip in, he let out a loud moan.

"Shhh Kitten~ Can't let them hear you, it's not sound proof in here~" I growl pushing half of my length in him quickly making him whimper.

"God your so fucking hot I just couldn't take it anymore~" I groaned, thrusting in an out with half my length.

"Fuck put the rest in, need it Kacchan~Nngh!" He whimpered, gripping my shoulders.

I pushed the rest of the way in roughly.

"Oh god! Katssukkkiiii!" He moaned.

I started slowly thrusting in and out, his back hitting the wall. Our pheromones mixing together, fogging up the bathroom.

"Faster~!" He mewled

I started thrusting faster, I gripped onto his thighs tightly. He shoved his face in the crook of my neck.

"Ahh~ god I'm gonna~" I groaned as I came undone, knotting deep in my boyfriend.

"K-Kacchannn~" Izuku whines as his body trembled and released.

We stayed there a few minutes until my knot deflates.

"Fuck, so good." I pulled out making him whimper. I helped him clean himself up before we headed back to class.

When we got back to class Mina, Momo and Ochaco were all grinning at us.

"What?" I snapped at them.

"Oh nothing, have fun in the bathroom?" Momo smirks.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I shrug.

"The bathroom isn't sound proof ya know. Y'all could have went to the dorms for a quickie." Mineta pitched in.

"Fuck off grape juice, at least I get some." I grin evilly.

"Kacchan!" Izuku covered his face and out his head on the desk.

"I told you to be quiet."