Chapter 39

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

"We need to go talk to him like now. I don't want him saying anything to anyone about it."

"Yeah, let's go. He should be in recovery girls office, he broke his arm last night."

Katsuki and I waved to Denki and Kirishima and went to recovery girls office. And sure enough there he was. Recovery girl was putting a brace on his arm. Probably couldn't fix it fully.

"Hey Todoroki, can we have a word?"

"Yeah."

"So um, so I know you heard the news..." I say biting my lip nervously.

"Yeah. You're pregnant?"

"Yes I am. 8 weeks. Can you just do us a favor and not tell anyone? We don't want to tell everyone yet."

"Have you talked to the teachers?" He asked.

"No not yet. We are planning to do that today though. Please Shoto?"

He sighs, "Fine. Your secret is safe with me. Congratulations by the way. You'll be a great mom." He smiled lightly.

"Thank you Shoto, I appreciate it." I hummed.

Shoto looked up at Kacchan, "You'll be a great father Bakugo."

Kacchan seemed a little stunned, Shoto and him always bumped heads, and Shoto just complimented him.

"Ah Thank you."

"Listen. I wanted to apologize again. I shouldn't have said such horrible things to you about Bakugo. He's treating you right and I'm sorry for saying such negative things."

"Thank you. I accept your apology. Good?"

Shoto nodded, "We're good."

"Alright, let's let him heal up. We will see you in class tomorrow." Kacchan said as he grabbed onto my hand.

"We have another stop to do." He smiled at me.

"Right, see you Shoto."

"Bye Bakugo, bye Izuku."

We left recovery girls office and headed over to Mr. Aizawa's room. When we walked in Midnight, All Might and Aizawa were all there talking.

"Oh hey you two, how are you guys feeling?" All Might asked.

"Much better thank you." I bowed my head.

"So what brings you here? I was planning on talking tomorrow." Mr. Aizawa asked, still writing whatever he was before we walked in.

"We have to talk to you guys about something, something important...." I started nervously.

"Go on."

"Um... I'm expecting...."

Midnight gasped, covering her mouth, you could tell she was excited for us.

"Expecting what?" All Might asked confused.

Kacchan rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Izuku is pregnant."

"Congratulations!" Mr. Aizawa said.

"T-That's it? Your not kicking me out?"

Midnight laughed, "No, you have only three months left before you graduate. Besides, your not the first student to be pregnant at U.A. You just can't go on any more missions. I'm kinda disappointed that you went on patrol pregnant Izuku." Midnight crossed her arms at me.

"I'm sorry, I was nervous on what was going to happen. I only found out a week ago."

"Well thank you for telling us. We will make sure everything goes smoothly while you are here. How far along are you? Do your parents know yet?"

"8 weeks and No. We were thinking about taking next weekend to go tell them."

"That's fine with me. Izuku could I talk to you in private a moment?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"I'm yeah sure." Both Mr. Aizawa and I stepped out of the classroom.

"Alright, I just wanted to tell you if you need anything you can come to me. Believe it or not I have a daughter so I understand male Omega pregnancies."

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa. I'll come to you if I have any questions about the pups."

"Pups?" He rows his eyebrow at me.

"Um yeah...I don't know how many but one of the villians said Pups instead of pup so I'm assuming I'm having more then one."

"Well in a week you should go in for an ultrasound to see."

"Yeah, I'll talk with recovery girl."
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

Izuku and Mr. Aizawa walked back in.

"Alright, we are going to head back up to the dorms." I said.

"Okay. Let us know if you need anything."

As we were walking out Izuku stopped.

"Hey could you guys not mention it to anyone? We want to do an announcement later on. Denki, Kirishima and Shoto knows that's it."

"No problem you two."

Izuku smiled at them and we headed back to the dorms. We decided to hang out with Denki and Kirishima for the rest of the night.

"Hey guys, how'd it go?" Kirishima asked.

"Good. Teachers know now and Shoto is going to keep it to himself." Izuku stated.

"Were they mad?"

"Actually, they were oddly supportive."

"I mean we aren't high schoolers. We are 20-21 years old."

"Yeah I guess I forget that because we are in school."

"Only for three months." Denki stated.

"Yeah."

"So what are you guys planning to do after? Izuku can't be a hero while pregnant."

"Jesus we have time." I laughed, sitting down on the couch next to the other two. Izuku joined.

"We have a lot to do and a lot to think about. Everything will work out though in the end."

"I'm excited to see him or her!" Denki cheered.

Oh I forgot they don't know.

"Them."

"What?"

"Them, there's more then one." Izuku chuckled nervously.

"What! How do you know?"

"Cassie, a villian with heightened senses said pups instead of pup when I said I was pregnant."

"Oh my gosh! But you don't know how many?"

"No not yet. I'll be going for an ultra sound in a week. We won't know genders but at least we will know how many."

"I hope you have quadruplets!" Denki giggled at his joke.

"God, I hope the fuck not."