Chapter 19

Short chapter so I'll be posting two chapters tonight :)
.
.
.
Izuku's POV*

Mina picked Todoroki to go into the closet with. I have to be honest, I'm not exactly comfortable with this but Mina is right, we have to talk. We were friends before what happened a few weeks ago happened.

Mina closed the door of the closet on us. I turned the light on so we could see each other. I gulped, keeping my distance from the Alpha.

"Look Izuku, I'm sorry. I never meant for that to happen. I shouldn't have asked to partner with you knowing well that my rut was close. I'm so sorry Izuku...."

"You just me in a very scary position Todoroki. And you used your Alpha voice on me which is not okay. Even Alphas in rut can control not using that voice, mostly after months of training. I'm not saying I don't want to be friends with you, but I need time. I've had bad experiences in the past and what happened when we sparred was a trigger."

"I'm so sorry Izuku. I wanted to say sorry sooner but I was terrified, mostly with your Alpha who is very protective and probably won't let me two feet near you."

"He's not my Alpha, he's my boyfriend..."

"Well then he's going to be yours and your going to be his. Your courting until he marks you...." He seemed upset about this.

"Look I know you don't like Kacchan but he treats me right."

Todoroki chuckled, "Yeah after everything he's done to you in middle school and high school. Kinda sad you forgave him for all that shit because I wanted you to be mine."

I laughed, "Your kidding right? After what you did you lost that chance. And he wasn't half as bad as what you did to me."

"Really? It was one mistake! He bullied you for years and you still chose him over me?" He shouted at me.

"Yeah but he's never tried to fucking rape me!" I shouted back at him.

"Times up!" Mina said opening the door.

I moved quickly out of the closet back to Kacchan. He looked at me concerned, he knew I was upset. He brought me into his arms and calmed me down.

"What happened? He didn't fucking touch you did he?"

I shook my head, "No, we just talked. It was fine in the beginning but ended on bad terms. You were right though, he does have feelings for me."

"Want another drink?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

**1 hour later**

Mina, Denki and I were completely gone. We had our arms around each other while singing loudly.

"LAST THING I REMEMBER IS OUR BEAUTIFUL BODIES GRINDIN' UP IN THE CLUB, DRUNK IN LOVEEEEEE!" We shouted drunkly swaying our bodies with our cups in the air.

"WE BE ALL NIGHT, LOVE, LOVE~"

I looked over at my boyfriend and Kirishima, they were sitting on the couch watching the show, smirking at us.
.
.
.
Mina's POV* (short)

**Another hour passes**

Denki and Kirishima left to either of their dorms, along with Shoto, Sero and half of class 1A. Most of class B1 left but I think a few stayed behind if you get what I'm saying. I am so happy rooms are sound proof...

"K-Kacchannn~" Izuku moaned as they made out on the couch.

"Jesus get a room you two!" I laugh, sitting down next to Tsu who was still with us.

Katsuki grins over at us before standing up and scooping Izuku up by his thighs, making Izuku yelp. He runs off down the hall disappearing from our sights.

I brought my attention to Tsu, we have been talking all night and I may or may not have a crush on the Omega.

"Hey Tsu? Do you have anyone in class you have a crush on?"

"Well, I had a crush on Shoto back in high school until I figured out I prefer girls kero~" She blushed, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Soo? Do you have a crush in class or not?" I laughed, taking a sip of my drink.

"I do kero~..."

"Who? If I may ask. Are they an Alpha or a Beta? Female? Male?"

"She's a Beta kero~"

"Oh so it's a chick! I hope it's not Ochaco, I think Momo and her are having some fun." I laugh, wiggling my ear brows.

"No it's not her. The girl is very nice but is blunt, she has pretty eyes kero~"

"Come on just tell me!"

"She has pink hair kero~...."

It took my drunk brain a second to understand she was talking about me.

"Me?" I asked, pointing to myself in disbelief.

She nodded, looking down at her knees. I was in a shock to be honest. But the confidence I had from the alcohol over came the shock.

I slid my hand onto her cheek making her turn to me. I look into her green eyes then her lips before leaning in. She gasps into the kiss but quickly relaxed into it.

Best fucking Halloween ever.