Chapter 6

.
.
.
Deku's POV**

It was the day of the party, classmates were running around getting everything together. Balloons floated to the ceiling, multiple colored lights lite up the common room. Denki was helping Kirishima with the music and basses. Katsuki was helping in the kitchen with Momo and Tenya. I went around helping where ever is needed. Mina was out with Ura and Tsu on a 'shopping trip for her birthday'. They should be back in 30 minutes. It was almost 8pm, everything was almost set up.

I walked over to Denki and Eiji to see how things were going. They were messing with each other flirtatiously.

"How's it going over here?"

"Going good. I think we got everything set up for the music. Shoto should be back soon with liquor."

"Hell yeah, I'm ready for a vodka redbull." Denki cheered.

"Yes, after the week we've had I'm ready for a whiskey sour. You drinking Izuku?" Eijiro asked.

"I don't know."

"You should, you will have more fun that way. You would be the only sober person here if you didn't."

"Maybe I'll have one. We will see."

Shoto soon came with probably around fifteen bottles of an assortment of liquor. I helped him carry them over to the table.

"Drinking and dancing tonight?" Shoto asked.

"Seems like Denki and Kirishima convinced me so yeah."

"Sweet, I'm always down for dancing if you want to join me tonight.." He grinned, making my face flush red.

"Alright everyone pink cheeks and alien chick should be back in a couple minutes, everyone hide." Katsuki barks, setting the rest of he food on the table next to the liquor where Shoto and I stood.

Our eyes connecting for a moment before Shoto tugged on my arm to hide along with him.

Once everyone was hiding the elevator dinged, stopping at the floor.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled jumping out of their spots.

"Guys! You didn't have to!" Mina said with happy tears.

"Happy Birthday Mina, lets all have fun!"

**2 hours later**

"Izukuuuuuuu How many have you haddd~" Denki hums in my ear as he's leaning on my for support which is dumb of him because I was rocking.

"This many~" I giggled holding up my hand with 4 fingers up.

"Sameeee we should have anotherrrr~"

"Yesssss then we should danceeee!~" I slurred with excitement.

Denki and I walked back over to the table. I made a lemon drop and Denki had another vodka redbull. I didn't mean to have that many drinks but I needed to get my mind away. It felt good not to have a care for the first time ever.

Denki and I stumbled on the 'dance floor' which was just a area we deemed it to be. More then half the class was dancing.

(Ride by SoMo starts to play)

Denki and I started dancing with each other, wrapping our arms around each other. How bodies collided slowly, holding our cups above our heads. As we were dancing I looked over at Katsuki and Kirishima from the corner of my eye. Kirishima was staring, biting his lip. Katsuki had his arms crossed, taking a sip of his drink, the whites of his eyes were red from the liquor.

I grinned to myself as Denki and I continued giggling and grinding on each other. Kirishima came over and started grinding against Denki from behind as we danced. I felt someone on me too.