Chapter 24

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

It was finally spring break. Everyone was packing their bags to go see their families. I was excited and nervous about dinner, apparently they are going to come over for that tonight.

That will be good for Kacchan and I because we are scenting. Going for more then a couple days can cause a lot of withdrawal symptoms like not being able to sleep or eat, and depressive episodes. We haven't scented for a little over 48 hours so the scent was barely there. I have been keeping if together pretty well along with Kacchan. Only a couple more hours until we tell our parents and we can scent each other.

"Izuku!" My mother yelled running up to me.

"Hi mom!" I say hugging her tightly.

"Oh how I've missed you! You've grown so much!"

I laugh, "Training will do that to you."

"Alright come on, we have to prepare dinner so we need to get back home."

I climbed into the front seat. I look out the window seeing Kacchan with his parents. He gave a quick smile and I blushed and waved.

"So, everything has been okay with you?" My mother asks while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah, made a few friends. I have a roommate named Denki, he's an Omega as well."

"That's good to hear that you made friends! I hope to meet them some day!"

I smile, "I'll be sure to bring them over."

We finally made it home after the long drive. My mom went straight to the kitchen to prepare the food for tonight. I sit down at the table watching her.

"I'm so excited to see Mitsuki and Masaru. Haven't seen them in a while. Not since you left to U.A."

We talked for awhile, the food was cooking.

Kacchan🧡💥: Hey, we are about to head over.

Me: Okay, see you soon ❤️

Kacchan🧡💥: See you soon Kitten ;)

**20 minutes later**

There was a knock at the door, I knew it was the Bakugos. I tried to hide my excitement as I go open the door. My mother followed behind me. I opened the door seeing my boyfriend and his parents.

"Mitsuki!" My mother squealed giving her best friend a hug.

"Come in come in, food should be ready in a moment." She smiled, letting them into the house.

Kacchan and I locked eyes, he gave me a soft smile. God I wanted to hug him and scent him so badly. We made our way to the table. I helped my mother bring out the food and I sat down next to Kacchan, our mothers across the table and Kacchans dad at the end. We said our thanks and started to eat.

"So Izuku, heard you got into U.A. I thought the doctor said you were quirkless?" Mrs. Bakugo asked.

"Yes, my quirk actually didn't show itself until later. I hide it for a while because it would injure me if I use it. I'm getting the hang of it but still injure myself with it."

"Such a strong quirk for an Omega." She winked, taking a bite of her food.

"I'm glad you got in Midoryia. Katsuki has been behaving himself right? Being nice?" Mr. Bakugo said making me laugh.

"In his own way yes." I giggled looking at him while he huffs.

"Any cute Omegas Katsuki?" My mom grins at him, making me blush.

Kacchan cleared his throat, "Um, About that..."

"Katsuki Bakugo! You have a girlfriend?!" My mother said in shock.

"Not exactly..." They all looked confused.

Kacchan sighed, standing up from his chair.

"Actually I do like an Omega..." He looked at me and I stood up next to him, then he intertwined our fingers together with a smile.

Our parents gasped. Kacchans dad stayed silent.

"I'm actually dating Zuku. He's my boyfriend."

"IZUKU MIDORYIA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" My mother shouted slapping my shoulder.

I giggled, "We wanted to tell you all at the same time."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy right now! I called it!" Mrs. Bakugo started crying happy tears.

"Called it?"

"Mitsuki and I used to talk how you guys would end up together, mostly after figuring out your second genders. Though in high school you two drifted."

"Anyways, I'm so happy you two ended up together, Katsuki is a good Alpha a dom Alpha at that." She winked.

"Mommmm!" I whined covering my face in embarrassment.

We said down and continued eating.

"So how long have you guys been dating?"

"About 6 months." Kacchan stated.

"Ah. And I see you guys haven't marked each other."

"No, we are waiting for a good time." Kacchan mumbled awkwardly.

"So you two haven't- you know."

"No we haven't." I squeaked making Kacchan grin.

"Yet."

**

We finished up dinner and the few questions and awkward conversations with our parents. My mother is allowing Kacchan to stay the night with me. It was around 10pm and I was getting tired, falling asleep on the couch.

"Kacchan....Sleep...."

"Okay Kitten, we can go to sleep."

My mom squealed quietly making me giggle tiredly.

"That's so cute!"

He picked me up bridal style and carried me up to my room. He laid me down on my bed, going under the covers with me. He rubbed his scent gland on mine scenting me.

"God I've been waiting for this." He hummed in my ear.

"Mmhm." I hummed back happily.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I inhaled his scent, calming me down, letting me fade into a peaceful sleep.