Chapter 29

.
.
.
No Ones POV**

This became a cluster fuck really quickly.

"Alphaa~" Zuku whines looking up at Katsuki.

Kirishima and Katsuki were trying to keep their distance, if they go into rut this will get very interesting.

"No Izuku." Katsuki spoke sternly.

He pouted, "Denks, our Alphas don't wanna play with us."

Denki whines in frustration, crawling over to Izuku.

"Would to play with me?~" Denki pouts at the greenette.

"Fuck!" Kirishima groans, Katsuki has to agree this is kinda hot.

Denki and Izuku were now in front of each other on their knees. They both looked over at their Alpha's seductively. Izuku turns towards Denki and started to brush his hand over the blondes face. He pulled Denki in, their bodies collided with each other. Their heads falling in each others necks and they grinder on one another.

"Ahh~"

"Yes~"

They were moaning as they made out with each other. The lustful pheromones started getting worse. The smell of their slick almost driving their Alpha's mad. They were fully doing this on purpose.

"Fuck I can't hold back- much longer-" Kirishima groaned.

"Denki~ More!" Izuku whines, playing with the hem of his pants.

"Ahh fuck it!" Katsuki snarled right as his rut hit him hard.

Both of their Alphas growled, watching the Omegas trying to undress each other. Kirishima and Katsuki both rushed over to them pulling them apart making them squeal from the speed.

Katsuki pinned Izuku down, arms over his head. Kirishima pinned Denki down right next to them. They grinned at their boyfriends mischievously. Katsuki looked over at Kirishima and smirked.

"Guess we have to each our Omegas a lesson yeah?"

"I agree. They were being very bad Omegas~" Kirishima growled.

**Katsuki and Izuku**

Katsuki quickly dropped down to Izuku's neck, sucking harshly on his skin making him let out a mewl and squirm under his grip. Izuku's mouth gapped open, panting, wanting more then he was receiving. Izuku pushed his hips up on his boyfriend who was straddling his waist.

Katsuki growled, "Not so fast naughty Omega. I'm in charge~" making Izuku whimper.

"Now, take off your clothes, then get on all fours." Katsuki growled letting go on Izuku's arms.

Izuku submitted, quickly removing his clothes. He didn't care others were in the room, they were doing their own things. Truly he just didn't care, he just wanted his Alpha to touch him, take him, make him a moaning mess.

"Good Omega~" Katsuki praised Izuku making him smile with joy. Katsuki leaned over Izuku.

"I'm gonna do what I want with you, is that okay Omega?~" Katsuki groaned in his omegas ear.

"Yes Alpha~ Do what you want with me!~"

**Denki and Kirishima**

"I want you on all fours Omega, can you do that for me?" Denki whimpered as Kirishima hot breath tickled his neck.

He got up quickly, starting to undress.

"Yes Alpha."