Chapter 15

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV*

I picked up Deku, holding the sobbing Omega in my arms. We left the gym and went back to the dorms.

*At the dorms*

I opened my dorm door with my back after turning the handle. I set Deku on my bed making him whimper.

"Don't leave..."

I smiled, "I'm not, just going to change, do you want on of my shirts? I can't exactly go into your dorm right now."

He nodded, his fluffy green locks shaking as he did so. He's so cute what the fuck. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before grabbing some sweats and a tank top. I grabbed a shirt from my wardrobe and placed it next to my boyfriend.

"Thanks." He said quietly, not looking up at me.

"Anything for you." I smiled softly, sitting down next to him.

"Hey Kacchan?"

"Yes Kitten?"

He paused a moment, wondering if he should ask or not.

"You would never use your A-alpha voice on me r-right?" He looked up at me, tears streaming down his freckled cheeks.

I could kill Icyhot right now for making Deku relive past experiences. I pulled the tiny Omega into my chest.

"No, I would never make you do something against your will. Okay?"

He began sobbing harder, "I w-was so s-scared." He choked out.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you again..."

Deku pulled away from me in shock.

"How did you know this has happened to me before?" He asked, a little confused.

"Your first heat." I started.

"H-how do you know about that? I never told anyone.."

I sigh, "Who did you think beat that Alpha up?"

"My mom said it was a guy passing by."

"Mmm, and how did that person know where you lived Deku?"

He took a minute to process.

"You? All those years ago you helped me?" He said surprised.

"I did. I was too scared to talk to you about it, mostly after being so awful towards you. I was a coward and didn't want to expose my feelings towards you back then. I'm sorry you found out about it this way."

"No it's okay, thank you Kacchan. For helping me then and now." He smiled, that bright smile that I was missing for the past couple of hours.

"Again, anything for you. Anyways you should probably change, you stink." I say scrunching up my nose.

"Hey!" He giggled.

I hoped off the bed with the T-shirt. He started taking off his shirt. I had flashbacks of his heat. His pale skin, the marks from fighting. His beautiful curves of his body. I bit my lip staring at the greenette. Soon, that will be all mine.

"Kacchan?" He hummed, having me snap my head up to focus on his face.

"Stop starring..." He blushed, throwing my T-shirt over his head. He stripped from his pants, the shirt hanging down to his thighs. It was so large on him, god why is he just accidentally adorable all the time?

"Can't help it, you have an amazing body, so curvy~" I smirked making him blush

"Can't help it, you have an amazing body, so curvy~" I smirked making him blush. He brought his hands down trying to cover his body.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before..."

He slapped his hands over his face in embarrassment, "I totally forgot about that..."

"I didnt." I snickered as he walked over to me while I sat on the edge of the bed.

He leaned down giving me a kiss on the lips, sweetly bringing his hand up to my cheek as we continued. My arms snaking around his curvy hips, pulling him onto my lap, making him squeak. The kiss deepened, my tongue slipping into the Omega's mouth. My hands travel down to his thick thighs, he jumps, making me groan into his mouth at the friction.

"K-kacchan..." He whined nervously pulling away.

"Don't worry we aren't going to do anything, not yet at least.~" I smirked, "Just making out, is that okay?" I asked permission to continue.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

I sat on Kacchan's lap, legs on each side of his waist. His hands traveling down to my thighs as the kissing intensified. I jumped in surprise, making him groan into my mouth.

"K-kacchan..." I said nervously, pulling away from the kiss. I'm not ready for anything too intimate, mostly after what happened a couple hours ago.

"Don't worry we aren't going to do anything, not yet at least.~" He smirked, "Just making out, is that okay?"

I hesitatingly nodded, making him smile and look down at my lips. We started making out once again, our lips melting together. I grind up on his lap making him let out a groan. His hands travel to my waist, grabbing me and flipping me onto my back.

 His hands travel to my waist, grabbing me and flipping me onto my back

He looked at me with those crimson eyes, soft, loving. He just stares.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Wanna go on a date this weekend?" He said nervously biting his lip.

I smiled, "Yes, I wanna go on a date."

He grinned before going back down and start kissing me, trailing down to my neck. His teeth grazing my collar bone making me gasp. He lets out a small chuckle against my skin giving me goosebumps before sucking harshly on my collar bone. I moan out before covering my mouth in embarrassment.

"Don't cover your mouth kitten, I love the noises you make~" He smirked, bringing his hand under my shirt and pitching one of my nipples, making me whine. His tongue traveling throughout my mouth.

*knock knock knock knock*

Kacchan growled, moving off of me and walking to the door, swinging it open aggressively.

"What do you want?" He yelled at Ochaco , Mina, and Momo.

"We're we interrupting?" Mina grinned.

Kacchan scoffed, "What do you need?"

"We just wanted to check up Izuku." Ochaco said.

I got up from the bed and walked behind Kacchan who looked at me concerned. I nodded and he moved over so I could talk to the girls. I smile lightly at them.

"I'm okay, thank you guys for checking up on me." I say sweetly, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Aww, no problem. He's so adorable in that big shirt isn't he Momo?"

Kacchan wrapped his arms around me and growled protectively, glaring at the girls.

"Whoops sorry! I didn't mean it like that bakugo. We all know he's yours." Mina winked.

"Well now that you guys know he's okay. Leave."

"Fine fine. Bye Izuku." Momo said.

"See you tomorrow." Ocharo waved.

"Please use protection!" Mina added making me blush.

"Piss off Pinky."