Chapter 30

.
.
.
No one's POV**

After a few moments Katsuki picked up Izuku while still connected causing the Omega to yelp. His Alphas knot shifting inside him slightly. Denki and Kirishima were together wrapped on in all the blankets. They were still connected but Denki was almost asleep from the pounding he got.

Katsuki wanted more for his Omega, but didn't want to disrupt their roommates. They left the living room and went over to Katsuki's room. He placed his Omega on the bed, following as his knot was still locking them together.

"You did so good for me Omega, do you want more?~"

"Yes Alpha! I want more! I want you to knot me again! Want you to mark me!" Izuku's Omegan side screamed, smelling the lustful Alpha pheromones coming from his boyfriend.

After the knot deflated, Izuku whines wanting more friction. Katsuki slowly pulled out and pushed back in. Cum and slick mixing and dripping down Izuku's thick thighs.

"Aghhh~" Izuku moans out, wrapping his legs and arms around his Alpha.

Katsuki groans in satisfaction as he slowly thrusts into his small boyfriend. His neck dropped down to Izuku's, rubbing his gland on his omega. Izuku mewls happily as their scents mix.

"So good omega~ so beautiful, such a mess. Taking me so good, feels so good. Your gonna be my perfect little Omega, can't wait to mark you~." Katsuki whispered into his ear.

Izuku's Omega side filled with pride from the praising flowing from his Alphas mouth as he thrusts slow and deep.

"Alphaa~ feels good! More!"

Katsuki picked up his pace, making the Omega arch his back in pleasure.

"Fuck so fucking sexy, god so sensitive~" Katsuki groaned, his hands on each side of his Omegas head.

His thrust became sloppier, his knot starting to getting bigger once again.

"I'm gonna knot you again~ Oh fuck so good~!"

As his knot slipped into his boyfriend, his fangs came out, he brushed it over Izuku's scent gland making the Omega gasp knowing what is going to happen next. Katsuki's teeth sank into the gland, the omega moaned loudly from the pain and pleasure mix. His venom (idk what to call it) seeping in claiming Izuku as his. Izuku quivered as he orgasmed from the sensation.

Katsuki removed his teeth, licking up the little bit of the Omegas blood.

"Mine."

And this time it was fully true. Izuku belonged to Katsuki, the Omega was full of happiness. (And other things lol)

"Your Omega." Izuku said softly, slowly falling asleep. Katsuki left kisses around Izuku's face and neck. Scenting him multiple times making Izuku purr in delight. After marking, Alphas are very protective and EXTREMELY affectionate.
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

After I marked Izuku our rut/heat diminished. It was early for both of us so it would long last one wave anyways. After my knot deflated I pulled out causing Izuku to whimper in loss. I just wanted to keep it in there, as long as I could but we have to clean ourselves up.

"Come on Zuku, we have to clean up."

Izuku whines in protest as I removed myself from the bed. I looked at him confused.

"Can't walk...." Izuku blushed with a little giggle.

I chuckled, so adorable even when a mess. I picked up my tiny omega, and brought him over to the bathroom. I sat him down on the toilet making him gasp in discomfort.

"Did I go too hard?" I laugh as I turn on the water for a bath.

"N-no just sensitive."

After the bath was filled I picked up the nerd and placed him in the warm water. He hummed in delight. I joined him seconds later, letting him lean against my chest. I helped washing him up while leaving soft kisses all over his neck and face.

"I love you Zuku." I cooed, looking into his deep grass green eyes.

"I love you too Kat." He smiled happily.

I looked at the art I left on his neck, I rubbed my gland against his soothing the very angry skin. We finished washing up and hoped out of the bath. We dried off and hopped back into bed after changing the sheets. He snuggled into me causing my Alpha to scream with happiness. I moved to give him a kiss, stopping after to look at his cute face. I bit my lip.

"Um Zuku?"

"Yeah Kacchan?"

"Would...would you mark me too?" My cheeks tinted pink, a little embarrassed.

Izuku's eyes widened in shock. It's extremely rare for Omegas to mark their Alphas. It would mean the Alpha wouldn't be able to mark another Omega. Alphas can mark multiple omegas, it's not as common these days but it's also not exactly frowned upon. Many Omegas are still used as sex objects.

"You gonna answer baby?" I chuckled.

Izuku sat up quickly, "A-are you sure? You wouldn't be able to mark another Omega, what if you end up not wanting me anymore, w-what if I die? What if-"

"Zuku, baby, I don't want another, I only want you. I will always want you, I have since we were 5. And I don't plan on letting you die. I want you to mark me Kitten. I want everyone to know how much I love you, how special you are to me. That you are my one and only."

Fuck this was emotional. I was trying to hold back tears and Izuku was a sobbing mess by this point.

"So what do you say Kitten?"

Izuku sobbed, nodding profusely. I pulled him giving him the tightest hug if probably given to someone in my entire life.

"Kacchan, your 100% on this right? Once I mark you it's permanent."

"I know and yes I am. Just like how you wanted to be marked by me, permanently."

Izuku nodded, he was straddling my lap as he moved towards my gland. I felt his lips graze against it, quickly turning to something more sharp. He bit down into my gland. The pain and pleasure was intoxicating, I groaned, having pretty much a dry orgasm as his venom went in my veins. My eyes rolling back at the sensation.

He pulled his teeth out, licking my gland to make it feel better after the bite.

"Mine." Izuku giggled, wiping the small drop of blood on the corner of his lip.

"Yours."

After, Izuku also became overly affectionate, rubbing his head onto me, purring, curling up on a ball. He kinda acted like an actual kitten and I thought it was adorable.

"Sweet dreams, My Omega."

"Goodnight, My Alpha."