Chapter 4

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV* *short*

"Bakubro, calm down. Your letting out a crazy amount of anger pheromones." Shitty hair snapped me out of it.

I huffed, "Night Idiots."

Shitty hair follows me after saying goodnight to everyone. I enter the dorm and go into my room closing the door behind me. I sighed flopping on the bed.
.
.
.
Denki's POV*

I heard footsteps outside in the dorm. I decided to give him some space. I stayed up for a few more hours. I walked in the...I'm just gonna call it living room from now on. I went to grab a snack from the mini fridge around midnight. I heard whimpering coming from Izuku's cracked door.

"Izuku?" I called out, no answer.

I took a few steps closer.

"N-no P-please....S-stop!"

I walked over to his door very confused.

"Zuku?"

I opened his door, hearing it creak.

"P-please s-stay a-away!" He sobbed.

"Izuku it's me, Denki."

"I-I D-don't w-want t-this..."

I walked over to the side of his bed. He was asleep, his eyes closed tightly, his forehead scrunched up.

"NO! NO! NO!" He started yelling.

"Shhh Izuku, wake up. It's just a nightmare."

"P-please s-stop t-touching m-me!" He yelled, squirming in his sleep.

I couldn't shake him awake. This was probably a very vivid dream. I sat next to him and released calming pheromones trying to relax him.

"P-please! S-stop!"

It wasn't working, his face and body dripping in sweat. I needed to find someone that could. I left Izuku there on his bed, looking back at him once before closing his door.

Bakugo. I bet he could help. I walked over to his and Kirshimas room, knocking a little frantically. The door swings open revealing a very sleepy and very anger blonde.

"Why in the fuck are you knocking on my door this late Dunce face?"
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV*

Late at night while I was sound a sleep, a knock at the door awoke me. I huffed not wanting to get up and check who it was but Kirishima insisted.

I angrily went towards the door and opened it seeing Deku's blonde roommate.

"Why in the fuck are you knocking on my door this late Dunce face?" I growled.

"E-erm. Izuku is having a nightmare and I can't wake him and it's really bad..." He shivered.

"Have you tried using your calming pheromones?" I asked.

"Yes, and if it worked I wouldn't be here asking you would I?"

"Ahhh a feisty one I like it." Kirishima walked up behind me grinning. I roll my eyes at him. 

Dunce face sighed, "Please help? As a dom alpha it should be easy, mostly because you know each other...he doesn't respond to my pheromone's because I'm basically a stranger."

"And why would I help?"

"I will continue knocking on your dorm door." Dunce face grinned evilly.

I huff, "Fine. But only because I want to go back to fucking sleep."

In reality I understood what the nightmare was about. Truly I can't even imagine if I said no to Denki. I'm an asshole but not that big of one. I wouldn't leave someone reliving something traumatic like that.

"Just stay here."

I leave Denki and Kirishima at the front of my dorm and head towards Deku's room. Once I entered I could already hear the whimpers and cries coming from the Omega. My heart throbbed hearing it, it hurt knowing what he was going through. I opened the bedroom door fully seeing the Omega hugging his knees. Tears stream down his pale freckles face. I sat next to him on the bed, rubbing my hand down his petite torso. I released calming pheromones, rubbing circles down his side.

"Deku~" I hummed, trying not to frighten the boy.

The omega whimpered then slowly opening his eyes. His breathing going back to normal.

"K-Kacchan?"

"Hey nerd..."

His sleepy voice was adorable. I hate that he makes me feel this way...

"W-why are you in my room...?"

"Your roommate heard you crying and freaking out in your sleep and his calming pheromones weren't working so he came to me for help. He was gonna keep knocking if I didn't."

"Um, Thank you Kacchan..."

He wiped the tears from his cheeks before pulling the blanket over himself.

"Whatever Deku." I started getting up from the bed.

"Kacchan?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you stay until I fall asleep?"

I couldn't say no to those teary green eyes. Not in this moment. Only because I know what the dream was about. God why was I so stupid for pushing him away?

"Fine, but just this once nerd. Only because I don't want your stupid roommate knocking at my door again."

"T-thank you...."

I continued to let out calming pheromones hoping the greenette will fall asleep quicker so I could go back to bed.

Soon, soft cooes came from the Omega. He was peacefully sleeping. I smiled to myself looking at the freckles boy, brushing my finger though some of his curls. Catching myself I clear my throat. The fuck is wrong with me?

"Night Deku." I whispered before getting up from his bed and leaving his dorm.

Deuce face and shitty hair stood in front of my dorm.

"Well?"

"He's back to sleep. Your welcome dunce face."

"Seriously thank you Bakugo."

"Whatever, just. Let me know if he has another night terror. now leave so I can go back to sleep."

"Bye cutie." Kirishima winked at Denki, making him blush red.

We close the dorm door and I roll my eyes at Kirishima.

"What? He's cute." He shrugged.

"Whatever you say shitty hair."

"Seems like you really care for Izuku."

"Like hell. I only did that so I could go back to sleep. Dunce face would have continued knocking." I half lied.

"Whatever you say Bakubro. I bet you bully him just to cover up the fact you feel for the Omega." He grinned.

I hate that he can read me so well.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that shitty hair. I don't care for that Omega."

"Mmmmmmk."

"I'm going to bed."

He wasn't wrong. For some reason the feelings never faded. They are stuck like fucking glue.