Chapter 23

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

After 4 more days my rut was finally over. All I wanted was to rush over to Deku's room and kiss him, hug him, scent him.

I cleaned myself up in the shower then quickly got dressed. It was also Saturday so we don't have any class today.

I walked out of my room, walking past Red.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Deku." Is all I said before leaving the dorm.

I rushed down the hallway, getting to Dekus dorm door. I opened it being so excited to finally see him after 4 days.

"Deku?" I called out, not seeing him in the living room.

I walked over to his room, my hand on the door.

"A-Ahh! Shoto!!!~" I heard through the door.

The fuck?

"Yeah baby, take this cock take this cock, fuck so good, ohhhh babyyy~"

Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing? I opened the door, sure enough, I saw Shoto fucking my boyfriend MY omega. And Deku was enjoying every second of it, didn't even pay any concern to me opening the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Even though they noticed me in the room, Shoto kept going at my boyfriend.

"Ohhhh FUCK YES OH FUCK YES!!!" Deku screamed.

**

I jolted awake in a panic. I jumped out of bed, throwing in some clothes and rushing down the hall to Dekus dorm. I opened it quickly, rushing to Deku's room. Please god please say it was just a fucking dream. When I opened the door Deku was in bed, alone. I sighed in relief.

"Kacchan?" Deku said sitting up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. I didn't notice it was so late. Probably around midnight or 1am.

"Sorry, had a bad dream..." I mumbled.

"What about?" He yawned.

"It's nothing, I should probably head back to my dorm before my next wave, sorry for waking you."

"No wait! I haven't seen you in 4 days! I want a kiss! I want scent!" He whined half asleep.

He's too cute. I walk over to him in bed and wrap my arms around him. I touch his cheek, bringing him in a sweet kiss.

"I miss you!" He cried out.

"Well, tonight is my last night so I should be able to see you tomorrow."

"And we can cuddle and watch movies all day?"

I chuckle, "Yes, we can cuddle and watch movies all day."

I quickly scented him, this will make the last part of my rut easier after scenting. I gave him another quick kiss.

"Alright, though I want to stay here and sleep for the night, I have to go back to my dorm. My next wave can start any second now."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Kacchan."

"See you tomorrow kitten."

With that I left and went back to my dorm. Right in time too. My wave didn't hit as hard as usual, I wonder if it's because I'm freshly scented?

Though it was lighter, I was still a sweating, horny mess.

I laid down on my bed, my dick wanting release. I groaned, unzipping my pants and pulling out my throbbing cock. The second my hand wrapped around it my body shook with intense pleasure. God I can't imagine how nice Deku will feel during ruts.

The thought sent my brain in a spiral, my eyes closing, imagining my boyfriend, slicked up, moaning my name as I took him. My hand moved faster up and down, panting and groaning as I was reaching my climax.

"Oh fuck~" I hissed, cumming onto my hand.

I panted, getting up from my bed to clean myself up. That has to be the last of it. I changed into different clothes and crawled back in bed. I can't wait to hold Deku in my arms. I can't wait to run my hands through his green curls, to inhale his sweet scent.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV*

It was Saturday morning, meaning we had no class today and I get to see Kacchan. I smiled, happily jumping out of my bed and getting dressed. My stomach growled, telling me its probably time for some breakfast.

I walked into the common room. Waving to Momo and Ochaco that were on the couch talking and giggling. I went down to the second floor where the kitchen was. When I went in Denki and Kirishima were making eggs and bacon.

"Morning you two." I smile at the couple.

"Morning Izuku, how are you?" Kirishima asked.

I grabbed some bread out of the cupboard alone with two eggs from the fridge and some cinnamon.

"Good, gonna spend the day with Kacchan when he wakes up. How about you two?"

"We are good, going on a movie date later today, I'm very excited!" Denki cheered.

"Yeah I am too." Kirishima started, "Bakubro probably won't be up for a few more hours, he probably is exhausted from his rut."

"Yeah I get it, I'm a mess after my heat."

"Yeah, he forgot to close his door all the way the other night, he was calling out your name~" Kirishima said winking at me.

"Oh god." I chuckled, covering my face in embarrassment.

A I started making my French toast, cracking the egg and coating the bread, then putting cinnamon all over. I made enough for my boyfriend as well, knowing he's probably only been snacking the past 4 days unless Kirishima brought him something, which I doubt, he's been glued to Denki all week.

I grabbed some powdered sugar and sprinkled it on top, adding bc some strawberries. I put them on a plate and headed back to the dorms to wake Kacchan.

I knocked on the door, my body shooting with adrenaline. The door swung open.

"Baby..." Kacchan hummed excitedly, pulling me into hug.

"Hey Kacchan, I brought breakfa-"

His hands moved my cheeks pulling me into a sweet kiss. After, we went over his couch and popped in a movie.

"Hey Kacchan?"

"Yeah?"

"My mom is expecting me home during spring break and she is inviting your family over for dinner.."

"Yeah I heard." He hummed, not looking away from the movie.

"I was thinking....maybe it's a good time to tell our parents about..us? Being together, in a relationship. If you don't think it's the right time or if it's too soon or wanted to tell them a different-"

He kissed me, stopping me from talking.

"Zuku, your rambling," He chuckled, "Of course I want them to know about us."

"You called me Zuku..." I blushed.

He grins, "Well I'm trying it out, Nerdy Deku."

"Kacchan, you can keep calling me Deku if you want. I like it..."

I smiled happily giving him a kiss on the cheek before snuggling back up to him and watching the movie.