Chapter 16

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV*

Today was Friday, after class I'll be taking Deku on our first date. I am very excited and hope he likes where I take him.

We were finishing up class, Deuce Face came back to class today. Sounds like Icyhot is going to return on Monday, but will be out of his dorm tomorrow. I want him as far away from Deku as possible. After what he did to him.

For the past month and some sense school started All Might has been teaching us how to control our Alpha's. I know damn well we all have come a long way. So in my eyes, he didn't want to control it. He had the willpower to get away from Deku before anything happened and he CHOSE not to. Ever since the party I've notice him taking glances of what's mine. All I know is if he tries anything to Deku, I'll break his legs.

"Kaccchhhannnn?" I heard Deku whine, pulling at my arm.

"Hm sorry what?" I asked.

"The bell rang, we are out of class now and you were just sitting there."

"Sorry, I was lost in thought."

"What were you thinking about? I could smell the angry Pheromones you were letting off."

"It's nothing for your pretty little head to worry about." I smile, ruffling his curly hair.

He giggled, "Let's getting going."

"Right, can't be late for the date I'm going to today. He's very cute." I grin, grabbing is hand as we walk out of class.

"Hey bakubro! You wanna come to the gym with Mina and I?" Shitty hair said walking up to us.

"Can't today, going on a date." I say, smiling down at Deku.

"Aww, okay. Well have fun you two! See you later!" He waved and Deku waved back.

"Alright, go get changed, something comfy is fine." I tell my boyfriend. He nods and leaves to his dorm.

**30 minutes later**

I heard a knock at my door. I just finished changing.

I walk over to the door and open it seeing my cute little omega

I walk over to the door and open it seeing my cute little omega. I smiled at him.

"You look adorable." I hum making him blush.

"T-Thank you, you t-too. I mean your not adorable your handsome..." He mumbled making me chuckle.

" He mumbled making me chuckle