Chapter 2

I'm using first names for POV be the way. Hehe.
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

Why is he at this school? I finally thought I could forget about him...about how I acted towards him. I panicked and was an ass once again.

"Come on Bakubro we are gonna be late for class!" The red head huffed from the other side of my door.

"Shut up shitty hair I'll be ready when I'm ready. And stop calling me Bakubro." I growled, throwing a black T-shirt on.

I sprayed some cologne on to cover as much Alpha scent as I could. Though because I'm considered a Dominant Alpha it won't do a whole lot.

"Come on shitty hair." I motioned towards the door and we left to the first class.

We took the elevator down, we were probably the last two on the dorm floor. I hit the 1st floor button aggressively. The doors closed and soon enough we reached the 1st floor. We both walked out and found the classroom rather quickly. There's only one room in this building for class, there's only like 20 students in the freshman building.

"Ah, Bakugo and Kirishima, nice of you to join us."

"Tch."

There was only 2 seats left. Shitty hair sat next to a blonde so that left one seat. Next to Deku and some pink haired chick. I huffed and sat down, making the chair scoot slightly.

"Alright now that everyone is here and seated, I'll start with some ground rules. Most of it is normal things they told you in high school just a little more lenient."

I looked over at Deku, who was extremely overly focused on Mr. Aizawa talking. I could smell a light scent from him. He was probably on suppressants so it wasn't strong. He smelt like strawberries and cream. It was comforting, Calming. Why do I have feelings for him. Still after all this time of trying to push him away...

"Starting off, if you haven't noticed everyone is paired with someone of the same second gender. We did that on purpose to help with less...accidents. Alphas will be going with all might an hour before class ends to learn to control your pheromones. Betas will join them. Omegas you'll be staying with me. Now the rules. Omegas, please do not use suppressants 24/7. They can really damage your body and make you unable to have pups. Please save them for when we are on the field. That being said, if you go into heat, please let recovery girl know and she will alert us. If someone else can as well that is an option. Same goes for ruts. Though they aren't monthly, but every 3 months, please let us know so we can make sure we get you caught up after the 3-5 days. That being said, We are not going to tell you guys that you can't mate or mark, you guys are all legal adults please do that in the private of your own rooms. If you guys want to know rooms are sound and scent proof. Also, consent is still a thing. If any Alpha takes advantage of a Omega in heat or without a Betas consent you will be expelled. So please control yourself. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mr. Aizawa." Everyone replied.

"Alright. Class actually isn't gonna start today. I wanted to get through rules. Some ground rules is no smoking inside, no pets, if you need to leave campus let a teacher know, and please to god don't fight with your quirks."

Everyone nodded understanding while I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, that's all I need to say, does anyone have questions?"

A green haired girl in the back raised her hand.

"Yes Tsuyu?"