ix. i'll hear you

I'll hear you

I'll hear you.

The entire car ride was filled with silence as Danielle stared down at the folder that she was unable to open

The entire car ride was filled with silence as Danielle stared down at the folder that she was unable to open. The sudden shiver down her spine was what took her attention off the folder as she looked up noticing Jessica making a turn. She recognized the area, Roane Hill Cemetery. The blonde glanced at Jessica who had her eyebrows lowered probably thinking the same thing.

This was where Billy was buried.

Once both Steve and Jessica stopped their vehicles, Max didn't waste any time as she got out of the car holding a letter in her hand. Not a second later Lucas ran after the redhead wanting to talk.

Jessica glanced over at her sister who was spacing out staring at nothing. "Hey." She nudged the blonde catching her attention.

Danielle didn't react for a few seconds before blinking shaking her head with her eyebrows furrowed before looking at Jessica. "What?"

Her sister looked at her with a concerned expression. "It's been happening more often hasn't it." She was met with silence as Danielle glanced over at Lucas who looked desperate as he continued talking to Max. "Dani, how long has this been happening for?" She asked.

Danielle looked back at her sister making eye contact as she sighed. "Since last year, that day at the hospital when Jonathan killed Tom."

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "Is this something we should be worried about? Because if it is we can leave right now, it's your call. You understand this better than I do so if you think this is something bad then just say the word."

Danielle glances back at Lucas who was now holding his letter shaking his head. "No, it's fine."

"Dani-"

"It's nothing to worry about. Anyways, I don't think I'll be leaving any time soon." she replied looking out the window.

Jessica's gaze went over to Max knowing that her sister already made up her mind. "You should go and talk to her."

They both watched as Lucas walked back to the car with a defeated expression as Max walked up the hill. Without another word Danielle opened the door chasing after the redhead. "Max!"