x. ahoy bitches

The mall was empty by the time they made it

The mall was empty by the time they made it. They walked over to the movie theater that was on the second floor, but everyone had already left. There was no sign of Dustin anywhere. Danielle was feeling a lot better ever since they had eaten in the car, she was walking normally compared to when they were at the supermarket. Both El and Danielle stopped when they heard men at the bottom floor speaking a different language.

Danielle slowly walked towards the railing seeing four men pointing guns towards a small bakery. The blonde waves her hand catching to groups attention as she pointed down. They all furrowed their eyebrows wondering why she wasn't speaking. They walk over towards the railing seeing the four men as well. Mike's eyes widen. "Get back." He whispered.

El walked forward with her eyebrows lowered, she extended her hand making the car alarm go off, the four men look up at her puzzled, before they could react, she threw the car at them knocking them all out in one blow. The car crashes against another store counter flipping over. The group walked over towards the railing seeing six people stand up from their hiding spot.

"No fucking way." Danielle let out a breath seeing the people who have been missing for three days.

"Ahoy Bitches!" Jessica waves over at them jumping in excitement acting weirder than usual. 

They all smile before running down the escalator at the sight of their friends. Once they made it down the others were already running towards them. "You flung that thing like Hot Wheel." Dustin laughed as he ran towards Mike and El throwing his arms around them. 

"Lucas?" Erica ran towards them looking confused. "Crowley?"

"Erica? What are you doing here?" Lucas's eyes were wide along with Max, Danielle and Will wondering why she was with them.

"Ask them." She pointed at Steve, Jessica, Robin and Valerie. "It's their fault."

Steve with the busted-up face nodded while looking down at Erica. "True, yeah. Totally true. It is absolutely our fault." he took responsibility without hesitation.

Danielle stepped forward towards Jessica and Valerie who threw their arms around her practically crushing her. "My baby sister is here!" Jessica giggled making Danielle lean back horrified. Nancy and Jonathan gave Steve a questioning look at the older girl's unusual behavior.

"Oh, yeah she's also extremely drugged. That Russian doctor gave her a larger dose than the two of us." Steve gestured towards Jessica who had a dazed look on her face. Danielle takes a step back staring at both Valerie and Jessica. 

"What the fuck is wrong with the two of you. You go missing for three days and Jessica gets drugged by a Russian doctor?" Danielle paused as she processed what she had just said before looking at Steve confused. "Wait-- R- Russian doctor? Steve, what the hell happened to your face?"

"I don't understand what happened to that car?" Robin spoke up looking at all of them confused. 

"El has superpowers." Dustin told her like it was the most normal thing in the world.