iii. let's get started

The next day both sisters had a mission

The next day both sisters had a mission. A mission that would ruin Jessica's reputation as the Hawkins High Delight but for the first time in her life she didn't care. She was always a bright person, always seemed to say the right thing.

That had changed when Danielle came into her life.

Danielle was now her family, so if it meant doing what she had to do, them so be it. People watched as Jessica who is in her black shoes and shorts, with a loose navy blue shirt and jean jacket as she made her way down the halls of Hawkins High School went to find the one and only Steve Harrington, rich, popular, and luckily an asshole.

Her sister was now the Menace of Hawkins. How could eyes not be on her, they were practically waiting for her to snap.

So she will and no one will bother to question why.

She might have looked confident and pissed on the outside. But on the inside she wanted to vanish for the face of the earth. She was never one to cause a scene.

She glanced around the halls and spotted the douchebag walking towards his locker with Carol Perkins who no doubt was waiting for her boyfriend Tommy Hagan. As Jessica made her way towards Harrington, Carol spotted her and her mouth stretches into mischievous smirk.

"Look, it's the freaks older sister" The fake friend commented as she looked at the asshole next to her. Jessica was close enough to hear them so once she walks up to them she glared at Carol.

"Not today, bitch." was the only thing said as she slapped the other girl in the face. Everyone froze as the noise hit their ears, a group of girls gasp as they look at Jessica.

Steve's eyes widen as Carol stumbled back, tears threatening to spill out of the girl's eyes as she held her cheek. Before the Harrington heir could say anything he was being slammed against his locker.

"Listen to me because I'm only going to say this once. Go ahead and call my sister all you want, but if I find out this bullshit reaches my dad then I'm coming after you. Pretty sure your father wouldn't be pleased to hear that his only heir got his ass beaten up by a girl" By the way her tone is, Steve understood that he didn't really have a choice in this.
But at the same time he has to much pride to listen to a weak girl who's younger sister was the menace of the town.

"Why would it matter? Pretty sure your father sees Crowley as the menace she is an-" The Harrington Heir cuts himself off groaning in pain. He slides down the locker, on the floor in agony. Everyone simply witnessed Jessica Hammond knee Harrington in his groin. No one helped. No one ever does.

Shows you who your real friends are.

She kneeled down his level with a hostile look on her face, the boy looked up at her with an irritated glare. " I don't think you heard me the first time. Do I need to make the message clearer?"

"N-no, I got it. Your father won't hear anything." He quickly replied trying to catch his breath, the pain slowly subsiding. Jessica smiled as if nothing had happened then nods.