xi. eleven

Everyone watched as Mike and El reunite hugging each other, both of them in their own world

Everyone watched as Mike and El reunite hugging each other, both of them in their own world. Jessica glanced over at her sister looking just as confused as she was. It seemed everyone in the room knew El except for Jessica, Valerie, Max and Danielle. 

"I called you every night. Every night for..."

"353 days" The other girl finished his sentence. She looked up at Mike with tears in her eyes. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" He asked with concern filling his voice. Speaking in the softest tone possible, something Danielle has never heard.

"Because I wouldn't let her" Hopper answered walking over to the both of them. His eyes focused on the girl. "The hell is this? Where you been?"

"Where have you been?" The other girl spoke. Hopper pulled her into a hug, Mike looking at him as he realized something.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" He yelled pushing Hopper. The chief pushes him back holding the boy by the collar of his shirt.

"Let's talk. Alone" He guided Mike towards the hallways entering Joyce's room leaving everyone in the living room. Mikes shouting was heard.

Lucas and Dustin walked towards the girl who pulled them both into a hug sighing in relief. "We missed you" Lucas said.

"I missed you too" El responded with her eyes closed.

Max let go of Danielle's hand giving her a questionable look. "Is that El?" She whispered making the blonde shrug. Joyce heard her, nodding her head answering the question.

The three of them pulled back and El noticed something, she reached over to Dustin's mouth. "Teeth" 

"What?" he asked taken back.

"You have teeth" She elaborated, taking her hand out of his mouth.

Dustin smiled along with Lucas. "Oh, you like these pearls?" He asked making a Chewbacca sound startling the other girl.

"Eleven?" Max spoke as she walked over towards them, sticking her hand out. "Hey, um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you."

El stared blankly at the redhead before walking past her looking over at the blonde. Danielle furrowed her eyebrows as Eleven seemed to be glaring at her. "Mouth breather" the girl said.

"What?" Danielle didn't have time to process Elevens words as she is slammed against the wall harshly, her feet barely reaching the floor. The blonde winces as she noticed that the girl didn't move, even though she is practically pinned to the wall.

"Hey! El! El!" Dustin shouted along with Lucas placing his hand on her shoulder. "She's good people! Shes a good person." Dustin said in panic as he saw the blonde who was practically glued to the wall.

El doesn't even look at them as she keeps the blonde pinned to the wall with her powers. "She hurt Mike."

Nancy and Valerie held Jessica back as she was about to make her way to her sister. Nancy shook her head telling the other girl to just let it play out.