i. solivagant

♪Tumble outta bed, And I stumble to the kitchen, Pour myself a cup of ambition, And yawn and stretch and try to come to life

Tumble outta bed, And I stumble to the kitchen, Pour myself a cup of ambition, And yawn and stretch and try to come to life.

Danielle groans as the ray of sunlight hits her eyes, the music blasting though the house and the sound of knocking waking her up. "Get up or we'll be late!" The voice from the other side yelled out annoyed.

The blonde stayed lying there attempting to fully wake up, she was about to turn over to the other side of the bed. Only that a strong pair of arms were wrapped around her waist preventing her from moving. Danielle sighed as she rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt. "Lucas, let go of me." she rasped out, her throat dry and her head pounding.

Lucas hums in confusion at first as he opens his eyes squinting, once he realized what he was doing he let go, he always does. Danielle must have snuck in last night to his room, it's been happening for a while now. At first it was unintentional but then it became normal for the both of them. One annoying thing about him was that Lucas was a cuddler. "Sorry" He mumbled as he shut his eyes again.

She lifted her arms up over her head stretching, she moved the blanket to the side as she sat up glancing over at the nightstand checking the time. It's past six "Get up, we missed our morning run and we have to go to school." She yawned; her entire body feeling heavy and unstable.

Danielle got up from the bed and walked over towards his mirror grabbing a hairbrush, brushing through her knots as her hair started to get wavy each time she brushed through. She glanced over at Lucas who was trying to force himself awake. The blonde rolled her eyes placing the hairbrush down and goes through one of his drawers grabbing him a gray T-Shirt throwing it at his face. "Your shirt is dirty. Put this one." She muttered as she looked down at her silver bracelet for a split second before adverting her gaze.

"Yes mom." he looked extremely groggy, but he was awake and sitting up changing his shirt. Danielle noticed that her sweater was on the chair and the boots she was wearing last night were beside the bed nicely.

Danielle looked at him through the mirror "Lucas I swear..." She paused before looking around. "Wait, do you know where my socks are?" she must have kicked them off during the night.

Lucas still loopy from waking up scratches his neck confused. "I don't know. Probably under the bed."

The blonde nodded walking towards the bed then crouched on the floor looking under it. She didn't find her socks, but she did find... "Sinclair, what is this?" She stood up holding two magazines and a sock. A sock that is definitely not for your feet.

Lucas looks at her panicked, this definitely woke him up. "Nothing! It's just magazines. Isn't that your sock?"

"No! This isn't my sock. This sock has..." before she can finish a horrible smell hits her nose, her nose crinkled in disgust. "Fucking shit Lucas, if you're going to masturbate at least clean your damn sock." she throws the sock in his trash can dropping the magazines on his bed before grabbing a towel that was on the floor wiping her hands clean.