iii. the freak and menace

Danielle's memory was hazy

Danielle's memory was hazy. She couldn't remember how she got there or where she parked. She is currently aware that she is holding a bottle and walking mindlessly towards Eddie's trailer. She walked around the back finding his bedroom window which was always open and didn't have a window screen, she frowned realizing that climbing through it might be harder than she had originally thought. 

"Fuck." She muttered as she lifted the bottle to her lips drinking the beverage. Her throat burned as she swallowed it making her frown. She glanced down at it realizing it was her bottle of tequila. "Oh-" the bottle was halfway empty making her groan at the hangover she would have in the morning, too late to stop now. She's very aware of her destructive habits but she needed something to numb the pain and anger. This was her only solution. 

Danielle let out a breath as she jumped, her hand missing the window by a few inches, when her feet touched the ground, she swayed as her body wasn't functioning as it usually would. She blinked a few times clearing the haze from her mind as she attempted to sober up for a few seconds. Danielle looked up again thinking a lot clearly as she jumped up once more, her right hand finally getting a hold. She looked down as she was hanging there, her feet were hovering a few inches above the ground. She couldn't use her other hand as she was holding the bottle, so she cursed under her breath as she put all her strength in her right hand lifting herself up practically doing a one handed pull up. 

Out of all her workouts that she did with Lucas this was probably her least favorite, but in the end, it worked out. She could hear Eddie talking to Chrissy, it seemed the both of them made it at the same time she did. As she pulled herself up finally getting a clear view of his messy room, she realized that her arm wouldn't be able to hold much longer. She put the bottle to her mouth biting down on the cap holding it as she used her left hand finally able to fully pull herself up climbing through his window. 

Right at the same time Eddie entered, he didn't notice her as he praised his electric guitar first. Danielle rolled her eyes stepping on his drawer which he placed for her a few months ago when she first snuck in. She grabbed the bottle now holding it in her hand as she smirked. "Boo." She said from the window startling Eddie making him flinch.

"Fuck. Stop doing that." He told her as he let out a breath putting his hand over his heart.

Danielle giggled as she fully climbed through the window. She struggled for a bit before crawling on the drawer. Eddie looked down at her hand seeing the bottle of tequila that was halfway done. "Again? Seriously kid, with the way you drink I'm sure you could beat Billy Hargroves keg record." he commented as he started looking through his drawers. 

Danielle sways to the side as her feet finally touched the floor. The mention of Billy doesn't bother her whenever she was drunk. "Ha, like that's something to be proud of." She walked around Eddie furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm guessing she wanted something stronger. You wouldn't have brought her here if she didn't. " Eddie always makes his deal at the wooden table bench, if they want something stronger then this was the place.