Laslow X Reader- Dancing lesson (Request)

Request: @AngriestCheese
Warnings: None
Word count: 1432
Gender: Female
Additional Info: None

When I tell y'all that the mere sight of Inigo/Laslow reignites something in me... This man is literally one of the only things keeping me sane at the moment.
Literally on my knees begging, crying for someone to request more of this man because he's just that cool. He's got such a hold on me, it's embarrassing but idc ;-;
It took me a long while to get to this oneshot because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to give this amazing prompt justice. This whole dancing lessons prompt is THE Inigo/Laslow prompt and I was so afraid to f-it up but yeah, here it is. It's not that good but I hope y'all like it.
You know what? I'm such an Inigo/Laslow fan that maybe someday I'll actually rewrite this oneshot into an epic masterpiece lmao.
Anyway, enjoy!

"Milord, may I ask you something?" Laslow one day told Prince Xander, while they were both working in his office, "It's about this ball Princess Camilla has been going on about. Is it true? Are we really going to be having a ball?" And the more Laslow talked about it, the more his face would light up and the more thrilled he would sound. Truly, to have a ball would be a wonderful thing and it had been a while since Laslow had been to one.

"From what I've heard, yes. I did give my sister my permission, although it'll her who will handle all the... actual planning of the festivities."

"How charming...!" Laslow exclaimed, sitting down. He was already beginning to daydream about the whole affair- the dancing, especially. How long had it been since Laslow partook in a good old waltz?

His mind began to wander on its own, at the most delightful of scenarios.

'What I would give to dance with her! Truly, this'd be enough to satisfy me for the remainder of my days...!' Laslow told himself, gazing around dreamily, completely forgetting about Lord Xander and about what he was supposed to be doing.

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

"A ball?"

"Yes, a ball! You sound surprised, and almost worried about it, to be honest," Laslow remarked one day as he and his good friend (Y/N), were walking around one day, "You've never been to a ball before?"

(Y/N) lightly blushed, slightly embarrassed, but she finally confessed, "Not really, no. Not unless you count festivals."

"Well," he shrugged, "Festivals are kind of like balls in some way- Both of them involve dancing. Do you know how to dance?"

Her blush but only deepened. She muttered under her breath, "I don't. I mean- Not really..."

Laslow lightly chuckled, "There's no need to be embarrassed, you know? It's alright. I can teach you, if you'd like- Don't worry, we can start simple, have you learn enough steps that you'll be comfortable dancing just fine on your own at the ball without falling on your face- If that's what worries you."

"You would really do that for me?"

"Of course! In fact, we'll do so starting tomorrow!" And as Laslow said those words, his heart fluttered in his chest.

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Laslow kept his word. As soon as time permitted it, he and (Y/N) headed to his headquarters, away from prying eyes, so they could dance.

"I could teach you how to waltz. It might be a little odd at first but it's very easy to get lost in the steps. It becomes natural very quickly," he held out his arms, motioning for his friend to come closer, "Come, I'll show you. I'll rest my hand on your back, you'll rest yours on my shoulder."