[Demon Byleth AU]- A demonic creature (Request) (Part 1)

[MAJOR SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED AT LEAST ONE ROUTE IN THE GAME]
I can't really specify where exactly since I don't really remember, but tbh I think the majority of people reading this might have finished at least one route enough to know already the spoilers in this oneshot.

I have finally finished! It took me quite some time so I hope you all enjoy it ^^
This was requested by @CharmerMaster!
This oneshot in particular is not an XReader or a CharacterXCharacter, so sorry to all of you who wanted that. This is just an AU. But, I am working on my next request which will be an xreader so stay tuned for that ^^

Every time Lady Rhea would implant Sothis' heart into another vessel, the Crest Stone would secretly become more and more corrupted due to to the resurrection being against the balance of nature.

Lady Rhea, never knew of the slow decent into corruption those implants would make within each vessel, and even if she did, to tell anyone of it would not be preferred.

Even so, a few months had passed since Byleth became a teacher at the Officers Academy, and things were going quite well for the new professor.

But soon enough, things started to slowly go downhill.

~~~~~~~~~

"Professor!"

"Where's the professor?"

The professor's student were petrified, horrified to find that their dear professor was nowhere to be found in the Forrest.

Even the House Leader, Dimitri, was just as drenched in worry and fright as her classmates. Even if he tried to calm everyone down, it would lead to nothing.

As the students searched the Forrest, Byleth had woken up in a strange- and yet familiar dark void.

Getting up from the ground, Byleth looked up to see a set of stairs leading up to a familiar throne made out of stone, where was seated the same small girl with an abundance of great hair, dressed in a outfit similar to the one Lady Rhea and Seteth owned.

The green haired girl walked toward the professor, first walking down the stair case, and soon enough, she had disappeared within Byleth, fusing with her.

But something was wrong. Something within Byleth released a different type of power, different from one becoming of a goddess.

Even so, Byleth, with this new power, had grown much stronger and so she was able to free herself from that dark void she was trapped in to, cutting her way out with the Sword of the Creator.

The students looked up at the sky to find their professor. They were relieved at first, but their smile soon fell. This wasn't their dear professor.

As Byleth hit the ground, the students distanced themselves from that odd creature, which was supposed to be the professor.

Byleth, whom previously looked like any normal human being, now looked like some sort of half-demon, half-human being. Her half being just like it was before, while her second half was covered with some sort of impenetrable armored coating to prevent Sothis' heart from being removed even by something as powerful as a dragon's claw, meaning that Sothis had given up her power to the last vessel: Byleth.
Byleth's out of the ordinary appearance fits the so called status of 'Ashen Demon'.

But before the students can take a look at their professor any longer, Byleth had already started to take care of the remaining Argathans with her new power all by herself, leaving the students standing awkwardly on the side, as they watched her tear down enemy after enemy in awe, and in fear.