Felix X Reader- Failed Exam (Request)

Hey y'all. Back at it again with another request. I had some free time today, so I used it to do this.
This was requested by @X-Outcasts!
Enjoy!

In the dining hall, (Y/N) was seated at a table, alone, eating her food in complete silence. From afar, she looked at the other couples who were eating together, and Goddess, did she wish she was them.

Mercedes, who was eating with Annette, noticed (Y/N) eating by herself, brought up the subject, and so they both agreed to continue their lunch with (Y/N).

"Hey, (Y/N)! I hope we're not bothering you," Annette spoke.

(Y/N) looked up from her plate, a bit surprised to see both of them, "Oh, Annette, Mercedes, hello. You aren't bothering me at all. Is something wrong?"

"We saw you eating by yourself, so we thought we could join you!"

"Indeed. May we seat by you?"

(Y/N)'s face lit up, "Of course!"

Mercedes and Annette sat by (Y/N)'s side, then put their plates with food on the table.

"Thank you for joining me. To be honest, I was starting to feel kind of lonely..."

"Why were you eating alone in the first place?"

"Yes, why is that? You usually eat with Felix."

The girl sighed, as she rested her head against her palm, "Felix... didn't pass his exam the other week. And so, ever since then, he has been really quiet and has dedicated most of his time to training..."

"Doesn't Felix always dedicate his time to training?"

"He does, but not to this extent. It goes on to even last until nighttime... That's kind of why I mostly eat alone."

Mercedes and Annette frowned, "We're sorry..."

"It's okay. You two didn't do anything. I just don't really know how to cheer him up."

All three of them stood quiet, until Annette's face lit up, an idea coming up in her mind, catching (Y/N) and Mercedes' attention.

"How about you bake him sweets?"

"But... Felix doesn't like sweets."

"Oh..."

And so the three of them went back to thinking again.

"... Say, what does Felix like?"

"Well, training, swords... training, oh- I already said that. Hum... I don't actually know. He doesn't really talk about his likes and dislikes."

"Well, a good idea would be to gift him a sword. Don't you think?"

(Y/N) thought of the idea for a moment, "That's... that's a good idea."

Rising up from her chair, (Y/N) herself felt happier, with stars in her eyes.

"That's a great idea! And, now that I think about it, I know just what to buy him!"

Grabbing their hands, she looked at both of them with a smile, "Oh, thank you, you two!"

Mercedes chuckled, "Don't Thank us just yet. You have yet to buy it."

"I know, I know, but still- Oh, I'm going at the marketplace right now!"

As she said those words, (Y/N) directly headed towards the exit in a confident step.

"Hey! But what about your food?" Annette shouted.

"I'll eat it later!"

~~~~~~~~~