[Modern AU] Felix X Sylvain- Date at the movies (Request)

Art made by @magimagali on Tumblr!

Hey hey! I'm finally in summer vacation so I can go back to posting oneshots now :)
I just realized I deleted the last chapter which was an author's note by accident, so sorry about that. But to honest, I didn't really needed it anymore anyways so it's fine!
Anyways, this was requested @CDO499! I hope the characters aren't too ooc in this ^-^
Enjoy!

School was finally over, and so everyone was starting to leave the school building.

As Felix and his friend, Ingrid made their way out of their last class, they headed down the hallway, bumping other rushing students on the way.

"Ingrid, I'm going to ask him," Felix put it bluntly.

Ingrid looked at her friend, confused, "Wait, what? Ask who? About what? What are you talking about?" The tone in her voice was filled with confusion. Whatever could this friend of hers be thinking.

Felix looked at her annoyed, "You know what I'm taking about," he slightly blushed, "I'm going to ask him on a date." 

She was still confused, but after a little, she stopped from her tracks, and mouthed an 'ooo', realizing what was going on.

Ingrid chuckled, "Wow, Felix! Out of the two of you, you're the last one I thought was going to make the first move.This little dream of you getting together with Sylvain will perhaps finally come true!"

Felix looked around, "Stop saying such things in public, you idiot."

"Sorry. But really, I'm actually glad you're doing this."

"You... think so? But anyways, thanks, I guess."

Ingrid spotted a ginger in distance.

"Look, Felix. That must be him! I wonder what or who he's waiting for... But, never mind about that- this is you chance to ask him out!"

"Shut up, Ingrid."

Ingrid was right. A few meters ahead of them was waiting their older friend, Sylvain.

Although Felix tried not to show it, he felt nervous and extremely stupid for even thinking about asking his childhood friend out.

But, before Felix could approach him, Sylvain had already noticed them, his face lighting up at the sight of Felix.

"Hey, guys," Sylvain spoke, waving as he made his way toward them, "Done with lectures too?"

"Yes, fortunately, and so Felix wanted to-"

"Who are you waiting for, Sylvain?" Felix spoke. He really wanted to know.

Sylvain smiled, "I was waiting for you, actually," his eyes were set on Felix as he set so.

Ingrid's face lit up. She quickly glanced over at Felix, "Great, it's been a while since we spent some time together ever since we enrolled here, but," she took out her phone and glanced over at the time. She grimaced, "Ah, forgive me, but I, hum... I have kung-fu! Yeah, kung-fu... Welp, sorry, bye!"

The blond student gave a quick wave.

As she started to leave, she whispered in Felix' ear, "Best of luck."

"Jerk," Felix cursed under his breath, as Ingrid ran off outside the school.

"Well, that was weird, but anyways..."

"What?"

"I just bought some tickets to the movies a while ago, and so I was thinking..."

"Thinking about what? Which girl to invite?"