Ophelia X Reader- Stargazing (Rewrite)

Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Word count: 462
Gender: Female

Hey guys, it's hum... been a while lmao. Rewriting the older oneshots takes a lot of time, even if it's short, and for some reason, it's always when I'm on my period that I finally have the courage to go through with it (nostalgia comes along with the period I guess).
I'm also working on some of the requests so they should come out pretty soon!!
Anyways, enjoy!

(Y/N) let out a sigh as she looked at her homework. She had started an hour ago and yet she still hadn't finished. She couldn't concentrate with the beautiful stars outside. It's weird but hey, everyone gets distracted by something in particular. And what had caught her eye were the stars. (Y/N) badly wanted to finish her homework but that meant ungluing her eyes off off them, and she couldn't do that.

The sound of the door opening caught the girl off guard, who turned her head to the entrance. She smiled big when she saw her roommate, Ophelia.

"Ophelia!"

"Hoi there, my dear friend! Why are you up so late?"

"Homework," (Y/N) muttered annoyingly.

"Still?"

Ophelia walked up behind (Y/N) to watch what the homework was about over her shoulder.

"Weren't you on the same exercise an hour ago?"

"I know, I know," she sighed, "I'm just distracted and can't bring myself to get anything done."

"What's got you distracted so?" She leaned over the desk. She winked, "Or should I say: Who is distracting you?"

(Y/N) went red almost immediately, furrowing her brows.

"Ophelia!"

Ophelia chuckled, making a couple friendly taps on the girl's back, "Sorry! Sorry! I couldn't stop myself from teasing you."

"Well... If you must know," she showed the stars outside, "The stars are what's distracting me."

Ophelia gasped, her eyes lighting up at the words, similar to the stars in the sky, "The stars! Oh, they sure are beautiful tonight, aren't they?"

"Ophelia... Not helping."

Without a care in the world, as if all lost its meaning, the girl grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and began jumping around like a child.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Lets go stargaze!"

"And what about my homework, huh? I can't go stargazing!" I hurriedly pointed out, glancing back at my unfinished homework.

"I'll do it for you later! Now, come on, (Y/N)! Let's stare at the stars together like the good friends we are!" Ophelia pulled poor (Y/N) out of their dorm and lead her outside in a hurried pace.

As they arrived outside, they sat down on a bench, eyes not leaving the beautiful stars.

"Aren't they mesmerizing?"

"They sure are... I'm actually somewhat glad you brought me along. Thank you."

Ophelia chuckled, before setting her head on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"I just had to! Without you, this sight would lose all value, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N) slightly blushed at the comment and froze on the spot, somehow quite nervous, but the stars up in the sky soothed her. She could finally breathe in peace and enjoy the wonderful view at will.

(Y/N) set her head on the top of Ophelia's, as they both stargaze for the rest of the night.