[Demon Byleth AU]- A demonic creature (Request) (Part 2)

[MAJOR SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED AT LEAST ONE ROUTE IN THE GAME]

Hey everyone! I finally finished Part 2 for the Demon Byleth AU!
This was requested by @CharmerMaster.
Enjoy!

To everyone back at the monastery,
I want to say sorry.
I am leaving the monastery for good. Staying there seems pointless. The treatment I am receiving, the reactions I am often getting, like terrified looks from children and the students, and the way some look at me like I'm some piece of meat, clearly because they want me for my powers, is too much for me to bear. And the fact that I am putting my one students (who aren't even really mine anymore) in danger just by being near them, due to the assassination attempts I've been going through lately just makes the whole stay at the monastery pointless. I don't want anyone to get hurt, so it seems like the only option is to leave.
Everyone seems to have forgotten that underneath this form I have taken, I am still the same, I am still Byleth.
Again, I am sorry.
Don't try and stop me; it won't end well,
Byleth.

This letter had been left in Seteth's office, and so he had been the first to read it completely.

As soon as he read who the author was, he quickly informed Rhea of the matter.

The longer Rhea stared at this letter, the more Seteth noticed the Archbishop's face turn dark.

"What are we going to do?"

Rhea did not respond simultaneously. Although she was feeling the rage burn up inside of her because of the audacity of this careless professor for leaving them, she stood tall, keeping her composure.

She folded the letter to hand it to Seteth.

"When was the last time you saw the professor, Seteth?" She spoke in such a serious, judgmental tone, while still residing the same.

"This morning. She was mostly wandering around."

"So there still might be time to catch her..." Rhea spoke to herself.

She then turned to Seteth again, "Find her, Seteth. Do whatever you can! Send out our best troops! Set a man-hunt!"

This was the first time in centuries he had heard her shout like that. It almost sounded like a plea, a cry for help.

He was so overwhelmed, he found himself unable to move an inch.

"What are you waiting for?! Go now! I want, I need my mother's heart back! This... This filthy professor has taken something that is mine along with her!"

The Archbishop's second, a bit confused, directly set out to set a man-hunt for the half demon professor, not finding the courage to ask his orders.

As soon as Rhea was left alone, Rhea prayed and prayed, hoping she will soon be able to have her mother's heart back.

"Oh mother, don't fear, soon we'll be reunited..." The Archbishop whispered between prayers.

~~~~~~~~~

While Rhea stayed inside her chambers hoping and praying that the professor would be found, Seteth had organized a man-hunt for Byleth, on the Archbishop's orders.

But, to their misfortune, Byleth was nowhere to be seen.

Rhea was beyond furious when reports came back with the news, but, before she even had time to do anything about it, the Monastery was under attack, by none other then the Imperial Army led by the Adrestian Princess Edelgard, who had taken advantage of the lack of knights present at the monastery, and so had now invaded the Monastery, capturing the Archbishop herself in the process.