꧁𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎꧂

!!Welcome!!

Hello! I am the author and welcome to my Oneshot book for Fire Emblem!
I'm really excited because this is my first book on Wattpad and I've been longing to post oneshots for some time now.

Writing oneshots (especially the fluffy ones) has always helped lift my mood when I'm too stressed or depressed, so I hope that by reading these oneshots, they'll be able to lift anyone's mood at least a little! And, if you like, you can request something and I'll be on my way! ^^

Before we get down to business, I have some stuff I'd like to share and tell you about.

1. I take requests!
You can submit a request either by:
• commenting down below
• messaging me in private
I love receiving requests, so if you want anything, it would be my pleasure to make it!

2. The games I've played
Down below, I will cite the games I've played, and so the ones I can write for:
• Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Conquest/Revelation
• Fire Emblem Awakening
• Fire Emblem Three Houses (not including Cindered Shadows)
• Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia

3. What I can make
For the requests, this is basically what I can make:
• character X character (f/f, m/m or m/f)
• angst (it may not be good but I can make it)
• fluff (this is what this oneshot book will mainly have, because we need more fluff)
•AU (but there needs to be some specifics!)
And I think that's probably it. I'll maybe add something else if I forgot something.

4. What I can't make
• Anything remotely strange/unacceptable
(I don't want to cite them here but I think you get the point)
• Smut (I love to read it but I can't make it for the life of me, but maybe someday I will)
• Lime
• Crossovers
• More than one part oneshots (I used to do it before but I now want to focus on all of my oneshots equally)
• Write for OCs (I want everyone to feel included while reading the oneshots)
• Really complex AUs where you build a world from scratch... It'll turn into a whole fictional book and I'm not here for that. Stick with the usual AUs (Modern, High School, etc...)
• polyamory (it's tough and I'm not really comfortable writing it)

3. English is not my primary language. So if I make grammatical errors, please don't get angry; in fact, you are free to tell me where are my errors in the comments.

4. About the art I will post on here
The drawings I post on here which don't belong to me will be credited but if the drawings aren't credited, it means they are mine.

5. Reader pronouns
In my oneshots, the reader's pronouns will be by default she/her. So, if you wish to request an x reader with the reader having other pronouns rather than the ones I cited above, then make sure to clarify it! If not, I will assume you want the reader to go by she/her.
All pronouns are allowed! :)

6. No hate comments please. I don't want to deal with those. If I find any, they will get deleted.

7. I can turn down a request.
I don't usually turn down requests, but I will do it if the plot is too complex or if it makes me uncomfortable.

8. I don't only take requests, so there are going to be oneshots made out of my own will. Most of them are going to be anyways ;-;

Anyways, I think I've covered everything I though was important, so thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I did/will making it. See you soon! ^-^