Lucina X Reader- Welcome back

I found this is my old stuff so I thought I might as well post it?
To clear any confusion, (M/N) means Mother's name, because in Awakening, every child character has a default mom and so the reader does to, because she's also a child character. Enjoy!

1st Person POV

I'm in Ylisstol. As I enter it, I feel petrified and a certain feeling of uneasiness. No one is around, the streets are empty. As expected, after all those Risen attacks.

I make my way toward the castle, I can't stop looking around, in search of Risen or Plegians.

When I finally arrive at the castle's main entrance, I can only find one guard. He looks tired and almost about to break any minute now, very old as well. It's been very long since I started a conversation with someone, so I hope I'll be able to adapt myself to this old lifestyle.

I confront my shyness and walk up to him. Getting ready to raise my voice.

"Ahem," he looks away from the ground to look at me, I can feel myself sweat from the long stare.

"Who are you?" His voice is rusty, you could tell he didn't talk to people often.

"I-I'm (Y/N), daughter of-"

"Daughter of (M/N)? One of the Sheperds of old?" He finishes my sentence, a little hope felt behind his voice.

I nod while holding tightly onto my axe (yeah, she has an axe).

He lets out a sigh before continuing, "Ever since the death of your mother a few years back, everyone had lost hope in you ever coming back; that you died along with (M/N). The Princess has been looking for you."

He lets me a little space in between him and the main entrance. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to go in, so I stood there too afraid to move.

"What are you waiting for? Make your presence known. Didn't I mention the Princess looking for you?"

I gulp and get inside the castle shyly. I take a moment to look around. The scenery was dreadful, all the beautiful curtains covering those large glass painted windows were gone and  window pieces were now spread across the room like puzzle pieces. The stone floor was covered in blood and burnt candles were set on the messhall's large, now broken tables. I gaze upon the throne, now completely rusty, to  think Chrom would sit on that throne so little time before.

I approach the throne but the closer I get, the more my stomach feels tied in knots and I have trouble breathing.

When I'm in front of it, I let my fingers travel upon the rusty metal which we could call a throne back when peace reigned. The throne was cold, it had lost its purpose, it was as cold as my heart after years of solitude.

"(Y/N)?" I turn around hastily and gasped as I saw who I thought it was.

It was Lucina. I've been wanting to say her name for so long and I was finally able to do it. But why couldn't I? I felt painful memories rush back in my head.

She gets closer and I can feel my heart racing.

Exactly how I felt when I entered Ylisstol, I am once again feeling petrified. I can only kneel myself before her, it is the least I could do.

I'm too scared to look at her face, so my eyes only gaze at the floor.

"M-Milady... I-"I feel tears rushing down my face, but I don't move. I keep this position in the respect of the Princess standing before me.

She kneels down so her eyes could meet mine.

I can feel her heavy stare, as my tears hit the floor.

I let my axe hit the ground in a loud thump as I jump into her arms and hug her tightly, letting my emotions get the best of me.

"L-Lucina! I've missed you so terribly. I-I'm sorry I didn't come earlier. I left too late! I-It's all my fault. Oh, I'm so sorry!" My shouts and sobbing fills the room.

She doesn't stop holding me, but instead starts to comfort me.

"It's not your fault if you didn't know. You had so much to take care of. But I'm glad you're here now." She backs away from the hug so she looks at me with a serious face.

"We need you. I have plans and you are part of them."

I try to understand what she is saying but so many questions pop in my head all at once.

"'W-We'? Plans? L-Lucina, what are your talking about?"

She sighs, "It's hard to explain and it may sound terrible or terrifying in your case but please bear with me. I'll make sure I get everything explained for you. Alright?"

I nod while trying to restrain my remaining tears.

"Good. It's very complicated but I'm sure you'll be able to understand when we get everything sorted out."

Both of us get up. For some reason, I can't get any words out, I feel very scared. What is she talking about? She grabs my hands and looks at me in a comforting way.

"I'm glad you're here, (Y/N)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (awkward little time skip :3)

Ever since my arrival, Lucina took the time and effort to explain her plan.

Just as she had predicted, the plan did sound terrible and dangerous.

"G-Going back in time?! Lucina, what are you thinking?", I scolded, it was hard to believe she had come up with this.

"I know, it sounds impossible," she entertwined my hands in hers, "But believe me when I say that this was done in the past!"

Her voice was full with hope, but I still couldn't believe her words.

As I looked into her eyes, I tried to convince her to let go of this silly plan, "Lucina? Do you have any idea what you are saying? Your plan would never work! You cannot change the past! You cannot rewrite what is already written."

"But, we can at least try!"

"It won't be of any use! It will fail."

"Don't tell me you don't want to save your mother, your father?"

I took my hands away from hers, I looked at the bloodstained stone beneath me, "I do, I do. But-"

"Then what are you hesitating for?" She got up while I was still on my knees, just like when we met after years of solitude.

"We have nothing to loose," she gave me her hand, once more.

I was left speechless. She was right. We didn't have anything to loose. The thought of traveling back in time scared me, all of this plan scared me.

But it was this or staying in this chaos forever, so I let out a breathy sigh and looked at Lucina, "Lucina, I will take part of your plan."

She smiled and tried to hug me but I gently pushed her over, furrowing my brows, "But, you must promise me you won't take any dangerous risks."

"But don't you see? Going back in time is a risk itself!"