Sylvain X Reader- I promise

This is literal trash, and yet here it is-
For whoever is going to read this crap- best of luck. Trust me, you'll need it. Sylvain deserves better, so one day, when I'm not procrastinating, I'll actually make something decent for him.
Anyways, good luck enjoying this!

"Sylvain!"

Sylvain looked up from the book he was reading, his face lighting up as he saw his girlfriend walk into the room, "Oh, hey, (Y/N)."

She rushed to the medical bed he was on, worry spread all over her face, "Don't 'hey' me like that! Are you alright? Ever since you had to retreat from the last battle, I've been dreading to see you again. I was so worried," she showered him with many questions, leaving him interrupted whenever he tried to say something. She talked so. darn. fast.

"Is your wound alright? Have you been sleeping well ever since the last battle? Your wound- I'm hoping it's not too deep. Does your head hurt?"

Sylvain cocked his head to the side, "Why would my-"

"Did Manuela take good care of you? Please tell me you're alright," she almost pleaded.

Sylvain warmly smiled, raging his hand on one of (Y/N)'s, which was grabbing onto the sheets.

"Hey. I'm fine, really."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Good, good. I-I'm glad."

She let out a breathy sigh, her eyes drifted at the mattress Sylvain was on.

He laughed, "You're more worried about the whole wound then I am! You really shouldn't be worried. Heck, I'll be better before you know it- and then be able to do it all over again!"

(Y/N) looked up from the mattress, frowning, "Sylvain! You really need to be careful in the battles to come! Your life is precious and must be protected- you can't just throw it away like that because you were a little reckless! We already take so Mary risk already with the war going on, so you really shouldn't add another layer to it," she scolded, "Whenever you get hurt, I'm always so worried. One day, your recklessness will lead me to the grave- to the grave, I tell you!"

"(Y/N), if me dying on you is what you're so worried about, then don't worry- I won't. I am not the guy I used to be back at the academy, I'm stronger now."

"Unfortunately, you haven't changed much on the 'You're old enough to realize that risking your life for unnecessary reasons is stupid, and you shouldn't do it' front."

"Harsh."

"But it's the truth."

(Y/N) took Sylvain's hands in her own, holding them tight, "But really, please be more careful next time. I hate seeing you hurt, and if anything you'd do would've led to death, even, I probably wouldn't be able to recover from it, and neither would the others. You do know that, right?"

"Of course, babe." (Eheineisnd can't believe I just wrote babe)

"And even after knowing that, you still risk your life?"

"(Y/N)-"

She crossed her arms, turning around, "You inconsiderate monster."

"Baby, I promise I'll try to change."

(Y/N) sighed and turned around, "Then prove it to me."

"Alright, then- how?"

"By getting out of this war alive."

"Well, I can't really-"

"Sylvain."

"... I'll try and stay alive until the war is over."

"And, also, promise me that you'll stop with the unnecessary risks you keep taking every time when on the battlefield that can lead to death."

"But-"

"Just do it, Sylvain. Promise."

"...Okay, I promise."

(Y/N) smiled, "If you die on me, I'll never be able to forgive you- so avoid it at all cost," she sat on the bed, "And you wouldn't want to make your girlfriend sad, would you?"

The ginger laughed, "Of course not."

"Good," she rested her hand on her heart, "And so, it's only fair that I try and stay alive until the end of the war as well."

"Alright. Since now that we're on equal terms, can I ask for a kiss? Just a small one, I promise."

"Save it for our wedding."

He laughed again, "Alright, fair enough."

*claps*
You deserve a prize for making it to the end :,)