Sothis X Reader- Who is she? (Request)

More info: Sothis X Male!Reader

Heeey! I finally finished my trashy oneshot! This was requested by @Darkslayer34!
For anyone reading this, please do NOT try to put any sense into what you're about to read. It makes literally no sense whatsoever and is only written for entertaining purposes.
Anyways, enjoy!

At the end of a very long day, (Y/N) was finally able to go back to his dorm and go to sleep.

As he entered his room, and lazily slammed the door behind him, he plopped on his bed, not even caring to take his uniform off, and drifted into a peaceful slumber.

.
.
  .
   .
    .
     .

"(Y/N)?"

The boy fluttered open his eyes, to reveal a small girl kneeled in front of him, her face hovered over him. She had very long and voluminous hair of a green color, with strands of hair braided with pink and white strings, at the front.

Her green eyes, were held wide, as she looked down at him.

(Y/N) didn't respond. Instead, he glanced around him. The two were surrounded by knee length grass, of such a vivid green color- just like the girl's hair.

He was laid on the grass, and felt like he had just woken up from a nap, of some sort.

"W-What's going on?"

She frowned, "You fell asleep! Don't you know it's rude to fall asleep when one is talking?"

"I-I..." He was at loss for words. Who was this girl? She looked familiar, so familiar, and yet he didn't know her...

"Who... Who are you?"

"What's with the question! Don't play coy with me!"

"I-I'm sorry."

Her frown fell, "Well, I suppose I'll let you run away with it this time..."

He had so many questions, but he didn't want to witness another one of her scoldings, so he hid his questions at the back of his mind.

But one question still rang in his head.

This. All of this was so strange. Was this real? Everything seemed so clear, as clear as reality. 

(Y/N) pinched himself. It didn't hurt. He let out a small sigh. Okay, this wasn't real. But still...

Who was this girl?

His mind wandered, as he tried to solve all of these questions- but before he could do so any further, a loud yawn interrupted his thoughts.

The green haired girl laid down on the grass next to him. As he thought she was going to close her eyes immediately, he spotted her clinging to his arm, resting her head on his shoulder, then finally closed her eyes.

(Y/N) didn't move. He let her be. If this had been reality, he would've pulled away from a stranger doing such a thing, but this wasn't reality, this wasn't real, he had nothing to be afraid of.

But although he didn't move, he stared at her (not in a creepy way, I swear).

The girl, feeling his stare on her, spoke with an annoyed tone, "It would be most preferred if you did not stare."

"Oh. I'm sorry- but I can't sleep, so-"

She sighed, looking up to him, "Oh, come now! You didn't even try."

(Y/N) sighed, then proceeded to close his eyes again.

He muttered under his breath, "1...2...3...4..."

At one point, he had finally fallen asleep, the girl still clinging onto his arm.

(Y/N) yawned after a good nap. Opening his eyes, much to his surprise, the girl was gone.

She was truly gone.

Looking around him, she was nowhere to be seen.

The grass next to him wasn't bent at all or didn't show any sign of someone having been laid down on it.

But, instead of searching for her, his dream self (you're in a dream, you don't really have control over what you're doing) went back to sleep, closing his eyes...

.
.
  .
   .
    .
     .

(Y/N) perked up from his bed, finally awake.

Looking around him, he was relieved to see that he was in his bed, at the academy. Even if that dream was not horrific, quite the contrary in fact, he was still happy that he was back. He couldn't take that weird dream anymore.

Usually, after waking up, he would completely forget what he dreamt about the night before, but this time... he remembered. Very clearly. The girl's face was still implanted in his head, and the words she spoke still rang in his mind.

The girl was extremely familiar to him. His dream self had thought it himself. She reminded him of someone, but he couldn't put his finger on who.

He rubbed his temples, concentrating, trying to find out who she was. Not knowing who was terribly annoying, and he wanted to know so bad.

But the school bell interrupted him from his thoughts. Looking outside his dorm's window, he saw the clear, blue sky with white, fluffy clouds. It was probably time for breakfast, hearing doors of neighboring dorms slam open and close.

With surprise, he noticed how he still has his uniform on.

'Ah, well. At least I won't need to get ready for school anymore...'

The whole matter with the dream still in his mind, he hoped he'd be able to find an answer to his question some day.

!Please read!
So, I just made an art account on Instagram where I'm going to post Fe3h (and some other stuff) fanart!
If anyone's interested in looking it up and following me, my account's called scarlett_draws_stuff. ☺️