Claude X Reader- Cuddle break (Request)

Art made by @oekaki-chan on Tumblr!

Request: @ReinMoira2000
Genre: A little fluffy by the end
Warnings: None
Word count: 408
Gender: Male
Additional Info: Claude X Teacher! Reader

Shout out to all my teachers. They work really hard for the class (and for the rest of their classes for that matter) and really try their best to help us improve! My class can be very annoying to deal with so I appreciate my teachers for putting up with it. You guys are awesome and teach us so much!
Anyways, enjoy!

Today had been an extremely long day, and just like the students, (Y/N) was extremely relieved and happy when he heard the bell ring. Finally, he could head home.

But then he remembered all the exams in his bag and how he needed to correct them all for the next day. Then, he was less happy.

Claude was home. He had gotten off work early today, and he was playing video games with Hilda on the couch.

They immediately turned their heads around when they heard (Y/N) coming back from work.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Hilda said, waving.

Claude smiled when he saw his boyfriend.

"Hey! How was school today?" He teased, but (Y/N) didn't seem phased by it.

"Fine," the teacher muttered. His eyes would sometimes close for longer and he had trouble reopening them afterwards. He was very tired and you could tell.

Before Claude could say anything else, (Y/N) walked away, heading to their bedroom.

"You should probably go check on him," Hilda thought, "I'll pause the game."

"Yeah, I should. Thanks Hilda."

Claude got up and followed his boyfriend to their bedroom.

(Y/N) was at his desk, taking out some papers and a pen from his bag, setting them in front of him,

"Hey... Are you sure you're fine? You don't look very good," Claude spoke up, walking up to him,

(Y/N) sighed, "I'm fine. Just really tired. Long day. 7 hours of teaching. I'm exhausted."

He continued to work on his papers.

Claude looked down on his desk, "Your students' exams?"

"Yeah. Forty of them," he grumbled.

"(Y/N)... I appreciate all the effort you're putting in your work but you should take a break sometimes, to even it out. You deserve it."

"Claude, I need to finish this by the end of the week."

"Five minutes? We can cuddle on the bed."

The teacher smiled, "We both know that if we did that, we wouldn't be able to stop."

Claude chuckled, "The more reason to do it," he dragged (Y/N) out of his chair, "Come on."

(Y/N) didn't object. Instead, he followed him to their bed. They say down on the edge of it.

Finally, he could close his eyes. He rested his head on Claude's shoulder while his boyfriend wrapped his arms around him.

He let out a final sigh.

"If I fall asleep, can you wake me up in ten minutes?"

"Of course."