PART 140: LESSONS

NATASHAS POV

I giggled as Steve gently took my hand. I looked up at him and smiled so wide it hurt my cheeks.

"Do you, Steven Grant Rogers, take Natalia Alianova Romanova, to be your lawfully wedded wife" Steve smiled at me and his eyes sparkled with love.

"I do" he gently slipped the gold band onto my ring finger and gently squeezed my hand.

I was handed the ring and took steves hand in mine.

"And do you, Natalia Alianova Romanova, take Steven Grant Rogers, to be your lawfully wedded husband" I bit my lip softly to try contain my smile.

"I-"

"MAMA!!!!!" I turned to the sound and grinned. Avery was rushing up the aisle in an adorable little dress. I stepped down from the altar and scooped her up into my arms. She cuddled into my arms and hid her face in my neck, murmuring things that didn't make sense. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Hey baby where's your mommy?" I looked around the room and spotted Riley, I waved at her she nodded and I returned to the altar.

Steve smiled at Avery and reached out a hand to delicately rub her cheek, the priest cleared his throat and smiled at us,

"I'll ask again, do you, Natalia Alianova Romanova, take Steven Grant Rogers, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I smiled wildly and tried putting the ring on Steves finger while Avery tried to take it from my hand. I smiled and put it on his finger before kissing Averys cheek, laughing at her.

"Well...I now pronounce you man and wife" I felt my stomach explode in excitement and joy and love. Steve....my husband

"you may now kiss the bride" I nibbled on my lip softly and Steve placed a loving kiss on my lips. When he pulled away I leant my forehead against his and smirked as Avery wiggled in my arms to look around her at the small crowd.

"I'll give my heart to you"

"I'll cherish it forever" he whispered back.

I smiled and giggled a little to stop myself crying. He grasped my hand and led me down the aisle. I saw Tony and smirked at him, I mouthed a thank you and he shrugged it off.

*****

I smoothed out the front of my reception dress and laughed as Avery ran straight into the back of Furys legs and Riley frantically apologised whilst he just stared at the child. Ava and Wanda immediately showed up either side of me, having abandoned Sam and Bucky at the first chance they were given.

"Love the dress Nattie"

"Yeah it's nice, and it's got freaking pockets" we laughed and I put my hands into said pockets.

Wanda giggled "I think you're wanted Nat" I followed her gaze and saw Steve leaning against the bar with Bucky and Sam

Wanda giggled "I think you're wanted Nat" I followed her gaze and saw Steve leaning against the bar with Bucky and Sam. He was staring at me, completely ignoring Sam and Buckys frantic conversation. He rolled his eyes and I gigged like a love-sick teenager.

"Excuse me ladies" I walked towards Steve and he put his drink down, immediately coming to meet me in the middle.

"Hello husband" I emphasised the word, loving how it sounded.

"Hello wife" I giggled again and Steve offered his hand "may I have this dance?"

"You may" I took his hand and we walked out to the empty dance floor.

"So, husband, what song did you choose for our first dance?"

"It's a surprise, but I know you'll love it"

The band on the stage started playing 'la vie en rose' and the room quietened. All attention was on us, Steve placed a hand on my waist and stood up straight, I giggled at him and put my hand on his shoulder, our clasped hands out to the side.

"If I'm not mistaken, we danced to this song minutes after you beat the shit out of Bucky, this was the first song we danced to after getting engaged and this song was playing in the restaurant where we went on our first date" I smiled as I remembered each moment he talked about. He slowly started to dance and I smirked.

"O my...are you leading Stevie?" He smiled, and I giggled. "You are, and you haven't fucked it up yet...have you been practicing!!" He chuckled at my shock.

"Whaaaaaat psh no..." I gave him a doubtful look and he rolled his eyes again, sighing "...ok fine I've been getting lessons but if you tell anyone I swear Nat!" I giggled at him and rested my head on his chest. He placed a kiss to my forehead and I pulled away from his chest.

"What the fuck was that Rogers" I smirked at him and he blushed slightly, giving me a proper kiss. The hand on my waist pulled me closer and I snuggled into his chest.