PART 21: 999

AVAS POV

"SHES BEEN SHOT, SHE WAS SHOT, HE WAS ON THE GROUND AND HE SHOT HER"

"Ok miss calm down. Are you safe?"

"WHAT? YES IM FINE IM SAFE HES DEAD. BUT SHES NOT HE SHOT HER TWICE I NEED HELP. IM AT THE AIRPORT PLEASE HURRY"

"Ok there's an ambulance on the way. Is she breathing? Can you feel a pulse"

"Yes she's breathing, but it's ragged and uneven. It sounds difficult. I can feel her pulse but just barely. What do i do?"

"Ok miss, where is she hurt?"

"Um two shots, one in the middle of her chest and one slightly to the right, her left"

"Ok, is there much blood?"

"Uh i dont know there's a lot, but it could be a normal amount. I dont know!"

"Ok is there any fabric around you that could be used to help slow the blood flow, maybe a jumper or a coat?"

"Yes, i have a coat"

"Ok just put that over the wounds and apply pressure to them" i put the phone on speaker and threw it onto the ground

" ok, ok what else?"

"There's nothing else you can do, just wait for the ambulance to arrive"

"Do you know how long they'll be?"

"They should be there any second now, don't worry"

"Don't worry? Don't worry! What do you mean don't worry! My friend is bleeding out in front of me with two bullets in her chest!!....I'm sorry, I'm terrified"

"That's ok miss, just keep pressure on her chest. You're going to be ok, you're doing great"

"I can hear it, i can hear the ambulance. Thank you, thank you so much!"