PART 75: BOLD BOYS

NATASHAS POV

I walked out of the room, heading up to mine and Steves joint room that Tony had kept for us to use while we were here. I opened the door and saw steve sprawled out on the bed. He was staring up at the ceiling in a world of his own. When I shut the door I heard him sit up. I wandered over to the dresser, pulling off my jumper. I pulled out a small white laced up crop top and a pair of shorts to go with them. I walked into the bathroom, feeling Steves eyes following me, and pushed the door closed so I could get changed.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I slowly braided some of my hair and pulled it back, it had been sunny out recently and I had started getting a bit of a tan. I applied a fresh coat of make up and walked out of the bathroom again.

The outfit:

 When I walked out of the bathroom Steve shot up into a sitting position

When I walked out of the bathroom Steve shot up into a sitting position. I felt his eyes travel down my body while I wandered over to the dresser. I smiled to myself as I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and turned to walk out the door again, careful to hide my smile from Rogers.

"Where are you going?" I turned around and simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Out" he shot off the bed at an amazing speed.

"Not dressed like that. You're staying here with me. Ok baby?" his voice was deep, and commanding. Seductive in a way. It had me weak at the knees. Before I could respond his lips crashed onto mine. He hooked his thumbs through my belt loops, pulling my waist into him, grinding his hip bones against mine, and pulled me over to our bed, not breaking our kiss once.

He sat back onto the bed his lips travelling down my stomach. He sat back further and pulled me onto his lap. Not giving me an option. God. When Steve was this demanding its hard to say no. I straddled him and his hands went to the ties holding my shorts together. He started to fiddle with them, trying to undo them. He grabbed the loose tie and yanked it, the knot came undone and he started pulling the rest loose.

"O baby" I murmured into his ear while his lips travelled up my neck. I pulled off the small belt I was wearing and threw it onto the bed. I stood up and Steve looked at me, a hunger in his eyes. I pushed him back onto the bed and he scooched back so he sat back against the headboard. I climbed onto the bed properly sitting, once again, in his lap. I took both his wrists and wound them together with my belt. He looked confused, but excited. I never usually tried to take charge in the bedroom. Steve was so dominant most of the time. It was the only time he had complete and utter control over me.

I tied his hands above his head.

"Ah, that hurts" he whimpered quietly.

"Thats the point." I said in a low, quiet voice, he quivered at the sound of. He looked deep into my eyes and I watched as they clouded with lust. I pushed his shirt up and kissed up his stomach. He let out a low, gruff sound, that came from deep in his throat, almost like a growl.

"Were you jealous baby. Because of Bucky. You know I'm yours" he stared at my lips the entire time I spoke. "Let's get this off shall we?" I pushed his shirt up more and balled it in my fist. I gave it a quick tug, and the thin material gave. I threw his shirt across the room and kissed down his now bare chest. He growled again and he pulled his hands out of my belt. He sat up more and locked our lips. His hands travelling down my body. He reached my ass and grabbed it, squeezing and massaging. I moaned into the kiss, but quickly pushed him back flat onto the bed.

"Bold boy. You need to learn how to control yourself." I slipped off his lap and he whimpered at the loss of contact I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a length of rope that I used as a belt sometimes. I returned to steve and tied his hands to the head board properly this time before climbing back onto him. I travelled down his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. Steve grunted and squirmed beneath me, tired of my teasing. When I looked in his eyes I could see he was about to snap and take over. As much as I wanted it....I had other plans

"Remember what I told you earlier baby?" I whispered into his ear. His lips met mine and traveled down my neck to my cleavage. He moaned in response. I suddenly sat back, out of his reach.

"Bold boys dont get rewards." I stood up and walked towards the door, tieing my shorts back up properly.

"Maybe I'll go hang out with Bucky" I gave him an evil little smirk as I pulled the door open and walked out, leaving a very confused and aroused steve, tied to the headboard.