PART 47: EARLY MORNING SWIM

NATASHAS POV

I woke up to the sound of birds and a tickle on my nose. I opened my eyes and found the source of the tickle, steve kissed my nose and I wiggled it. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Good morning gorgeous"

"Good morning future husband" I snuggled closer to him and we lay together for a while. Once I had properly woken up I held my hand out. The sun bounced off the beautiful ring, making it sparkle.

"I thought it was beautiful in the shop, it looks much better on your finger" I looked up to him and traced his jawline with my fingers.

"I'm so lucky. I cant believe you love me back" my hand stopped halfway down his chest.

"I'm the lucky one" I watched his lips as he spoke, and once he stopped talking, I met his lips with mine.

I sat up and stretched out my arms. It was a beautiful day, the sun shone bright and warm and the sky was a gorgeous blue. Steve sat up behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso, giving me a hug.

"Wanna go for a swim"

I looked across at the pool, sparkling in the sunlight. I looked back to Steve.

"Why not"

He stood up and pulled me up behind him. I pulled off my jacket and left it in the cabana.

We walked over to the pool, we stopped at the edge and I turned to face him. He unbuttoned his shirt and yanked it off, I ran my fingers down his chest and he put his arm around my back,

"As much as I love this dress, I cant wait to see you out of it" tugging the zipper down. He eased it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor around my ankles

He undid he belt buckle and yanked it off leaving it in a pile with his shoes and socks. I undid the button and shoved his trousers down. He kissed me a few times as I stepped out of my tights. Soon we were both in the pool, him in his boxers and me in my black lacy bra and matching underwear.

He pulled me close to him and I wrapped my legs around his waste to stop myself from floating away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were at my waist.

"I love you"

"I love you more" his breath tickled my neck

"Impossible" he pushed me back against the wall of the pool

"I love you more" he said it in pieces, kissing my neck in between each word.

"Impossible" I repeated, meeting his lips

"Oww!" He pulled back from me, a look of worry on his face.

"What happened?" I laughed at him

"There something on the wall digging into my back" he pulled me away from the wall and walked a few steps to the side before pushing me back against it. I giggled again and he went back to my neck, leaving little marks as he went. He reached my sweet spot, and I bit my lip. I sighed with pleasure and Steve started to suck at the spot just above my collar bone.

"Steve" it was barely a whisper and he moved his lips back up to mine.

"I need you. Now"