PART 132: GIMPY HEAD

WANDAS POV

We arrived at the rented house after a car ride full of karaoke and laughter. Ava grabbed a bag out of the boot and we went inside. It was a nice little house with a big living area and a bar. Natasha fell onto the couch and started pulling off her coat.

"Ava if you didn't bring me some comfy clothes I'm going to murder you"

"Do you really think I'm that dumb?"

"Well actu-"

"Don't answer that question Nat" she giggled and Ava threw some sweatpants at her. Nat laughed and threw the cushion she was leaning on at Ava. I stopped it with my powers before it had time to hit her and Nat scowled at me. I laughed at her as she marched out of the room with a pair of sweatpants thrown over her shoulder and a cozy jumper tucked under her arm. She stopped at the doorway and kicked off her shoes.

"Ahhh, so much better. That feeling never gets old" we laughed as she padded down the hall to the bathroom.

"And for you miss Maximoff" I scoffed and she giggled.

"Sorry, I meant Nemo" she placed a folded set of pyjamas in my hand.

"Why you little bitch" I threw the clothes on the couch and chased her around the room. She squealed and ran in circles around the few couches until, with a simple swish of my fingers, I blocked her path with a few couch cushions. She screamed as she ran straight into them. They all dropped to the floor as I doubled over in laughter and Ava lay in a pile of cushions.

"Imma just take a nap real quick, ok? Night night Nemo" she started snoring loudly and I laughed. Her fake snores were interrupted as she tried to hide her laughter.

"Alright you gimpy head, I'm going to get dressed" I laughed and grabbed my clothes, wandering down the hall to find someplace to change.

Once we were all in some comfy clothes we sat on the couch together. It was funny how we all ended up so close together. There were at least 5 couches in this room, and then a few armchairs, and yet, we all lay together in a big pile. Nats head lay across my stomach and I absentmindedly ran my hands through it. My head was in Avas lap and she talked non stop whilst fiddling with Nats rings.

We laughed and joked and chatted and teased....and drank.....a lot. I pushed Nat off me and she whinged before wriggling around a bit and laying next to Ava who decided to roll on top of her. Nat groaned at the added weight and then wrapped her arms around her in a comforting hug. I wandered into the kitchen and looked in the cupboards and fridges, craving something I couldn't quite put my finger on. I groaned when nothing caught my attention and waked back into the living room.

I saw Ava standing behind the bar making drinks and I strolled over, a small smirk on my lips. She poured the crimson drink into her glass and smiled as she spotted me on my way over. I leaned my elbows on the table and pulled my hair out of my face.

"How did a nice girl like you wind up working up at a dump like this?" She smiled down at her drink and ran her finger along the rim. She smirked and played along.

"Lassie done me wrong"

"You got lousy taste in women kid" she grabbed a second glass and poured me a drink as I spoke.

"She's not so bad, well, she has a temper, but deep down, she's all fluff" she paused and I let out a breathy laugh, bringing the glass to my lips. I'd hardly call throwing a couple cushions at her having a temper.

"The fact is, shes not like anybody I've ever known" I looked up at her and when I stared into her beautiful blue eyes I knew I needed to look away before I did something I'd regret in the morning. I looked down at the drink she had poured for me and lifted it to my lips, taking a small sip.

"All of my friends are fighters, and here comes this girl, spends her life avoiding the fight cuz she knows she'll win" even though I wasn't looking at her, I knew she was smirking, I could hear it in her voice.

"Sounds amazing" I managed to glance up at her and a smirk worked its way onto my lips.

"She's also a huge dork" she stated, very matter of factly. I choked a little on my drink and laughed quietly. She smiled at my reaction and shook her head slightly a crooked smile on her lips.

"Chicks dig that" she took a sip of her drink and looked down into my eyes again, the smirk falling from her face slightly "....so what do you think...should I fight this.....or run with it."

"R-run with it...right?...orrrrr?.....did she....was she...what'd she do that was so....wrong to you?"

"....not a damn thing" she smirked and went to leave before leaning close to me once again "....but never say never" she cracked a smirk you wouldn't expect to see from anyone except the queen of seduction smirks herself aka Natasha-Romanoff aka the-drunk-one-over-there-on-the-couch-currently-talking-to-herself-about-prince-hans-being-a-good-guy. I watched Ava as she walked back over to the couch, I watched as she sashayed her hips slowly and sat down carefully next to Natasha so as not to spill her drink. She caught my eye from across the room and winked at me, taking a drink from her glass and turning to Natasha.

Wanda! You have an amazing girlfriend.....sort of....but anyways thats not the point, SHE"S YOUR BEST FRIEND...nothing more, no matter how much you want it. This isn't real!! You're just drunk. You'll be fine in the morning.