PART 111: SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT

NATASHAS POV

I was woken by a pillow to the face. Tony stood at the bottom of out little fort, arms crossed and a pout evident on his face. I noticed a pair of arms around my waist and looked behind me and saw Ava cuddled in beside me and Wanda cuddled in behind her. I smiled and turned forward again, seeing Steve and Avery cuddled in front of me.

"Why wasn't I invited" Tony complained, reclaiming my attention.

"They weren't invited either" I motioned behind me to Wanda and Ava as they began to stir.

"Hey Nattie" Ava mumbled as she hid her face in my back. I chuckled "good morning darling" I turned a little so I lay on my back and Avery whimpered. She yawned and slowly sat herself up, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning my sweets" I tickled her a little and she chuckled. She crawled over to Steve and poked him "mo'ning" he smiled and wrapped her in a big hug, moving closer to me.

"Good morning lovie" he murmered, eyes still closed. I kissed him.

"Good morning Cap" Tony chimed in cheerily.

"Good morning Ton- TONY!" Steves eyes shot open. He looked around and noticed out current sleeping situation. He laughed and shook his head, laying back down again. Avery crawled out of his arms and collapsed on to me.

"Oof. Hello baby" I kissed her head and she cuddled into my neck.

"Are you just gonna lay here in this makeshift bed all day or what?"

"That sounds like a pretty good day" Ava murmured from under my hair. I chuckled and moved it out of the way "heyyy that was blocking the sun" she whined. Wanda used her hand to cover Avas eyes and I laughed again.

"Come on you lot" I managed to wriggle out from under arms and blankets and legs despite the many protests.

"Natttt come back here you were keeping me warm" Ava whinged before turning and cuddling into Wanda. "Come on!" I yanked the big blanket back and everyone sat up slowly. Rubbing their eyes. I carried avery into the kitchen and put her on the counter. I cut up some fruit and handed her the bowl I carried her back to the living room where I found everyone had cuddled back down together. Tony lingered in the doorway. I put Avery on a chair and put on wonderpets. I then went back to find Thor.

"Where are those water guns Thor?" He smiled at me and disappeared into his room. He reappeared with a large water gun and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I filled it at the kitchen sink and walked back into the living room. "Ok, everybody up" I got a few groans in response.

"Everybody up or I'll shoot you" I got a few more groans, so this time, I sprayed them all with ice cold water. Funnily enough they all shot out of the bed.

"Ahhhh, good morning all" Tony chuckled from the doorway and walked off down the hall. I got a few mumbled complaints as Ava and Wanda wandered outside to dry in the sun. Steve laughed and shook his head, spraying water around the room. He picked Avery up and sat down on the chair, settling her in his lap. I sat on the arm of the chair, the water gun laying in my lap.

Loki appeared at the door. I saw him out of my peripheral vision, I lifted the gun and drenched him without even looking away from the show.

"....ok....I deserved that" I sprayed him again.

"You're damn right you did" he sulked out of the living room, leaving a trail of water as he went.

We cuddled on the sofa until Avery and Steve had fully woken up. "Come on little miss, lets get you dressed" I picked her up and threw her in the air. She squealed and laughed as i carried her down the hall. I changed her and dressed her.

I carried her back downstairs while she babbled to me

I carried her back downstairs while she babbled to me. Telling me all about Linny, Tuck and Ming-Ming, the characters in wonder pets. I made simple conversation with her as we searched for Steve.

"Lovie?" I called into the kitchen.

"Ya" steve poked his head out from behind the wall.

"Want to come get ice cream with us?"

"Nah, I'll stay here, let you two have some girly time" he wiggled his eyebrows at us and then disappeared again.

"Ok, come on darling, lets go get some ice cream" I buckled her in the car seat and took off down the road.