GUESS WHOS BACK B*TCHESSSSSSSSS

"ALI!" America shouted, running to Ali despite his injured ankle. The two of them fell into a tight hug. Standing behind Ali, looking nervous, were three different aliens, all looking grayish blue and grayish purple like Ali, all of them with matching black eyes. They were wearing clothes similar to what humans wear, but just different enough to appear otherworldly. The rest of the quartet rushed to greet their alien friend.

"Ali! It's great to see you! And I see you brought some friends with you this time?" Canada said, smiling politely at the other Aliens. Ali smiled.

"Yep! These are my three best friends, M⃠a⃠k⃠a⃠l⃠i⃠m⃠a⃠,⃠ C⃠a⃠m⃠i⃠l⃠o⃠w⃠q⃠u⃠a⃠,⃠ a⃠n⃠d⃠ G⃠r⃠i⃠m⃠q⃠u⃠i⃠r⃠k⃠a⃠.⃠ but you can just call them Maki, Cami and Grimes," Ali said.

"Ah, like Canadian-singer-Tesla-man-ex-lover Grimes," Canada said.

"Sure, whatever that means," Ali said.

"Well, come on inside! We have a lot to talk about!" Mexico exclaimed. The double quartet went inside and began socializing.

"You guys hang out, I'm gonna make some tostadas. Oh! And salsa! It's an exciting day after all!" Mexico exclaimed.

"We just had lunch?" Greenland said.

"I'm preparing a lot of food! It won't be ready until dinner time! Besides, we need to feed our guests, don't we?" Mexico exclaimed.

"You're right, go ahead," Greenland said. While Mexico was preparing everything in the Kitchen, Maki walked up to him.

"Excuse me... may I help? I've been very interested in your kinds food ever since Ali brought us tacos," Maki asked. Mexico smiled.

"Of course! It's always nice to have a helping hand!" Mexico exclaimed. Mexico put Maki to work chopping up the lettuce, tomatoes and avocados. He also chopped up extra tomatoes, peppers, red onions, garlic and a small lime for the salsa.

"So many flavors.... how would we taste them all?" Maki asked.

"That's the great part, the flavors all work together to create one big, colorful flavor!" Mexico said.

"Colorful?" Maki asked with intrigue.

"It's kinda a metaphor. You'll know what I mean when you taste the salsa," Mexico said. Maki nodded in excitement.

Meanwhile, the others were breaking off into their own little conversations. America and Ali were catching each other up on what they missed, while Greenland and Grimes were relating over parenting. Meanwhile, Canada was admiring Cami's outfit.

"It's so stylish, who made it?" Canada asked. Cami smiled shyly.

"You really think it looks good? I made it... I didn't really know what clothes were supposed to look like, but I think it turned out nice," Cami said.

"It really did! You need to teach me how to make something like this!" Canada exclaimed, admiring Cami's multicolored shirt.

"I could show you now... we'd need material though," Cami said.

"My mom gave me a box of some of her old material she wasn't using... let's use that!" Canada exclaimed. Him and Cami rushed to his room, where he took a large cardboard box out of the closet. He opened it to reveal a bunch of multicolored material, some with different patterns, some with gradient patterns, and some that sparkled. Cami lit up with excitement and inspiration.

"This is gonna be fun...,"

Meanwhile, Greenland and Grimes were standing off to the side having a nice civilized conversation. Y'know, like adults do.