The thick plottens

"t?" Canada asked. Nekomi was gone. "God d*mn it! How does she keep doing that?" Canada exclaimed.

"Anyway... I'll start getting to work," SpaceX said.

"Don't you need tools and sh*t?" America asked.

"I brought it all with me," SpaceX said. America stared at him incredulously and shook his head.

"Ok, whatever, just go do your thing I guess," America said. SpaceX nodded and made his way to the backyard.

"So, now what?" Mexico asked.

"Oh! Should we take Ali to the amusement park?!" Canada exclaimed.

"I don't know... there is kinda a bounty on him," America said.

"Hmmmm.... we can use face paint... give him a big hoodie... and America has a bunch of spare sunglasses... this might just work," Mexico said. The trio glanced at each other.

"Alien makeover time!" America exclaimed.

*one makeover montage later*

"Wow! He actually looks decently human!" Canada exclaimed

"Is it possible to be gay for an alien?" America questioned jokingly, patting Ali on the head again because c'mon, look at him!

"Anyway! Carnival time!" Mexico exclaimed, brushing over America's comment, praying he was just kidding. The trio and their alien got in Canada's car and drove off to the local amusement park. When they got their, they let Ali pick which ride they should go on first. Ali excitedly picked the space alien themed one. As they were waiting in line, they talked among themselves.

"Ali, don't you feel kinda... awkward with our depictions of aliens? Do they bother you?" America asked. Ali smiled.

"Not at all! I think they're interesting, even a bit funny! I wish my friends were here... oh! Maybe if I can convince them, I can invite them over here! You can meet my parents! Doesn't that sound fun?" Ali exclaimed. America laughed. He wasn't sure how his neighbors would react if a whole alien family visited town, but seeing Ali happy made him happy, so he humored him a bit.

"That would be awesome!" America exclaimed. Canada and Mexico were happily watching the two black eyed bois talk.

"It's so nice seeing them get along," Canada commented. Mexico sighed.

"Yeah... it's just...," Mexico started.

"Just what?" Canada asked.

"Well... I don't want Ame to get too attached to Ali... especially since he's not exactly welcome here... and... oh, forget it...," Mexico said, blushing.

"And? C'mon Mex, you can tell me!" Canada said. Mexico looked up at Canada thoughtfully, but just shook his head.

"Nothing... I just don't want another 'dognapping' incident but with Ali this time...that's it," Mexico said. Canada sighed.

"I guess you have a point... but Ames having a good time, who are we to take that from him?" Canada asked. Soon, it was time to get on the ride. They strapped in and prepared for takeoff. Ali seemed generally unaffected by the ride. After all, his species can travel the speed of light without batting an eye (literally), so this ride was actually rather slow for him. However, he was having fun nonetheless.

After the ride, the trio decided to treat Ali to the wonderful oddity that is carnival food. Instead of getting him one thing, they let him have a third of all of their food so he can get a broader idea of the food sold at carnivals. Ali felt like he was in wonderland, (even though he didn't know what wonderland was). Suddenly, the trio bumped into a group of their friends. America held onto Ali's hand, because nobody was gonna steal his alien bud.

"Hey guys! Nice bumping into you! Who's your friend?" Philip asked.

"Oh! Him? Uh... this is Ali! He's uh... one of my cities.... he came over to visit before the holidays," America said. Ali knew that America was lying, but he figured it was for a justified reason.

"Ali huh? Nice to meet you!" Indonesia exclaimed. Ali smiled.

"You too!" Ali exclaimed.

"That's a strange name for a city," North Korea said. South Korea glared at his twin.

"That's not a nice thing to say," South Korea said.

"What? I'm just saying!" North Korea exclaimed.

"Uh... yeah... he's uh... named after one of the founding fathers... uh... anyway! We gotta go! We need to get to the Ferris wheel before the line gets too long! Nice seeing you though!" America exclaimed, the three of them and their alien rushing away.

"Nice seeing you too!" Japan exclaimed.

Now, America's friends thought Ali was just a nice city visiting from out of town to see his country friend. They didn't notice the face paint that didn't cover his entire neck. They didn't notice that the quartet were rushing in the opposite direction of the Ferris wheel. They didn't notice that none of the founding fathers were named Ali.

All of them, except one Northern Korean.

"Ah, I gotta go to the bathroom," America said.

"Me too," Mexico said.

"Yeah, who's gonna wait outside with Ali?" Canada asked.

"I can't hold it," America said.

"Me neither," Mexico said.

"Crap," Canada groaned. They turned to Ali.

"You'll be fine on your own for a bit, right?" America asked. Ali nodded.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine!" Ali exclaimed. The trio rushed into the porta-potties, while Ali waited outside. Suddenly, someone walked up to him. Ali recognized this person as someone he met earlier.

"Hey, Ali wasn't it?" The person asked. Ali nodded, a bit nervous that his friends weren't there to protect him. "I want you to come with me, ok? Don't worry, you'll be just fine," The person said. Ali remembered his friends telling him to only stay with them.

Still a bit anxious, Ali silently shook his head no. The person seemed annoyed, yet still smiled. The person took Ali by the arm and started to pull him away from the restroom. Ali tried to resist, but the person, although small, was surprisingly strong. Besides, Ali wasn't used to the gravity levels and atmosphere here versus his home planet, so he was a lot weaker than usual.

The person forced Ali into a car and began driving away. The person then pulled out a cellphone from his pocket.

"Hey South... yeah, I had to leave... China needs me... I don't know, he's just an annoying b*tch... I know.... I know.... ok bye," The person said. He hung up the phone and put it away. "So, you're the one who crashed into the space station, aren't you?" The person asked. Ali was still scared, and refused to speak. The person shrugged. "This is gonna be a fun meeting. Heh, first North America tried to cover up a literal haunting, and now this? UN is gonna be so pissed," The person said in amusement. "Damn, I gotta show China,".