Fortress Of Swagitude

Mexico and Canada were sitting on the couch watching tv. America walked in the room, looking for something.

"Hey Mex, have you seen my-," America started, before breaking out in a coughing fit. Mexico and Canada exchanged looks.

"I think I got you sick," Mexico said. America looked at Mexico with utter betrayal and disbelief.

"I bought you takis! And a slushy! And gave you my jacket! And this is how you repay me?" America exclaimed. Mexico shrugged.

"You tried to kill me. Again," Mexico said. America scoffed.

"It wasn't me. It was Confederate!" America exclaimed. Mexico sighed.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry for infecting you," Mexico said. Greenland walked into the room.

"Aw man, is Meri sick to?" Greenland asked.

"Yeah! I totally didn't deserve this!" America exclaimed. Greenland shrugged.

"I mean, it makes sense though. You've been carrying Mexico around everywhere and literally share a bed with him. It's logical that you'd also get sick," Greenland said. America groaned and sat down on the couch.

"Being sick sucks though!" America exclaimed. Greenland leaned against the wall.

"Life sucks," Greenland said. America started whining incomprehensible things and leaned against Canada. Canada sprung off the couch.

"I DON'T WANT NONE OF YOUR DAMN PESTILENCE! DON'T TOUCH ME," Canada exclaimed. America crossed his arms.

"You suck," America said.

"No, no, he has a point. I think you and Mexico have to be confined to the couch until you get better," Greenland said. Now, the real reason why Greenland made this rule wasn't because he was afraid of getting sick, but because he was going to Antarctica's house and didn't want the trio to wander around the house and break everything. He turned to Canada. "Canada, I'm gonna go out for a little bit, I want you to take care of these two. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Yep! You can count on me!" Canada exclaimed. Greenland nodded and made his way to the front door.

"And while I'm gone, absolutely no bullsh*t is allowed!" Greenland yelled.

"Ok!!" The trio exclaimed. Greenland sighed.

"This is a terrible idea,"

"Canadaaaaaaaaa," America groaned.

"What is it?" Canada asked.

"We're coooooollllld," Mexico groaned. Canada sighed.

"Ok, wait here." Canada walked up the stairs into the guest room that America and Mexico were sleeping in. Using gloves, Canada took the blanket from the bed. Canada walked back into the family room and plopped the blanket on top of the two sick children.