Under tha seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The trio were spat out into the ocean. They might have sworn, but they aren't the best at breathing water, so they decided to keep their mouths shut. They looked over at Nekomi with confused and pleading expressions. Nekomi gathered up all of her strength, and somehow changed their whole anatomy to let them breath and talk underwater.

"Holy sh*t.... she can just do that??" America exclaimed.

"Yeah.... that was pretty much all the power I have because the stupid author used a plot convenience to limit the plot convenience," Nekomi said, before getting poked by a needle that just happened to be floating around in the ocean. "You suck," Nekomi said, sticking her tongue out at the author.

"WOAH! GUYS, LOOK!" The trio heard someone exclaim from far away. Before they knew it, they were being inspected by three mermen.

 Before they knew it, they were being inspected by three mermen

"They're kinda weird looking...," M. Mexico said.

"Don't be rude! What if they know what we're saying?" M. Canada exclaimed.

"They look kinda like us, don't you think?" M. America asked.

"...can you please let go of my foot?" Mexico asked.

"AH! IT TALKS!" M. Canada exclaimed, swimming backwards away from the trio.

"They might be friendly though! What's your names?" M. America asked.

"Uh... actually, we're you from a different dimension. We're trying to find our frog," America said.

"Different dimension? That's cool! What's different about it?" M. Mexico asked.

"Well... for starters it's above water...," America said.

"WHAT?!" M. America exclaimed.

"LAND DWELLERS EXIST?! OH MY GOSH! ITS A FAIRY TALE COME TRUE!" M. Canada exclaimed.

"I know, it's awesome, but we're kinda on a mission. Do you guys think you can lead us to the center of town? My god senses are getting a little less GPS like. BECAUSE THE AUTHOR LIKES TO MAKE LIFE HARD!" Nekomi exclaimed angrily. M. Canada studied Nekomi with fascination.

"What... are you?" M. Canada asked.

"She's a cat. She also lives on land," America said.

"...can I carry her?" M. Canada asked.

"Yes please, I don't like swimming," Nekomi said. M. Canada held Nekomi, and subconsciously decided that she was his forever now until she had to leave.

"Fluffy...," M. Canada said happily.

"Well, follow us. The town isn't too far away from here!" M. America said, swimming away.