Mauvais Garçons

(Two chapters in one day? What am I, Hamilton?)

(That was a stupid joke don't laugh)

The trio were doing community service in the local auditorium. They had to clean it up before the big fashion show that was about to take place in about an hour. Their probation officer was standing next to them in boredom.

"I didn't know you were a probation officer, NATO," America said.

"Me neither," NATO said, visibly not wanting to be there. "In fact, you guys know what you're doing, right? I think I'm gonna hang out outside," NATO said, walking outside. They worked for a few more minutes.

"God, does this room not have air conditioning?" Canada asked, wiping the sweat of his forehead.

"Take off your hoodie if you're getting too hot," America said.

"I'm not wearing anything under it though!" Canada exclaimed. America shrugged.

"Sucks to be you I guess," America said. Meanwhile, the designer running the fashion show was furiously pacing around.

"I can't believe this! What do you mean three of our models have gone missing?" Paris yelled at his associate.

"I'm sorry sir, but they are gone! We've looked everywhere for them!" Marseille said.

"This is a disaster! Where will I find three able bodied men before the show starts?" Paris exclaimed. He turned around to see the trio in the corner, Canada lifting his hoodie above his head because he was too hot. Paris gasped, staring at they ab.

"that is it!" Paris exclaimed. He rushed up to the trio. "You three must be models in today's fashion show! Tu est parfait!" Paris exclaimed.

"Oh... um, we'd love to, but...," Canada said, pointing to his ankle monitor. Paris's eyes lit up.

"Oh mon dieu! It just gets better and better! You three will be modeling for my newest clothing line, 'Mauvais Garçons'. My old models went missing! Please say you'll help, please?" Paris exclaimed. The trio glanced at each other.

"Erm, let me check with our probation officer... I'll be right back," America said. As he walked outside, Mexico and Canada talked with Paris.

"What does 'Mauvais Garçons' mean?" Mexico asked.

"Bad boys. Just like us!" Canada exclaimed.

"Hold on... you said your old models went missing? Are they ok?" Mexico asked. Paris waved his hand dismissively.

"They'll be fine," Paris said. Mexico and Canada glanced at each other worriedly. Meanwhile, America was talking to NATO.

"So yeah, Paris wants us to be runway models for his fashion show... can we?" America asked. NATO laughed.

"You? A model? Are you sure? You're not the most graceful person out there," NATO said. America crossed his arms.

"I know, but hey!" America exclaimed. NATO laughed.

"I'll tell you what, you go through that entire show without messing anything up, and I'll let you and your friends off house arrest," NATO said.

"Really? That's how confident you are that I'll f*ck up?" America asked. NATO nodded.

"Fair deal?" NATO asked, holding out his hand for America to shake it. America shook his hand.

"I'll show you," America said. America walked into the building and walked up to Paris.

"We're doing this!" America exclaimed. Paris smiled.

"Perfect! Come with me! We're getting you ready!" Paris exclaimed. He rushed the trio into the back changing room. They were immediately surrounded by dressers and makeup artists. France walked up to them.