PABLO NO!

"t?" Canada asked. They looked around, realizing that Nekomi was no longer there.

"Well heck," America said.

A little while later, Antarctica and Snowball walked through the front door to be greeted by the trio.

"DAD! We made gingerbread houses!" Canada exclaimed excitedly. Antarctica smiled at his children's giddiness.

"Really? May I see them?" Antarctica asked. The trio nodded and led Antarctica to the dining table where the houses were.

"Mines the best one," Canada said.

"Yeah right," Mexico spat jokingly, holding up his chaos home.

"Well, yours certainly looks appetizing," Antarctica said, eying the pieces of candy Mexico haphazardly tossed onto the house.

"Can we finally eat them?!! We've been staring longingly at them all day!!" America exclaimed.

"You have to wait until after dinner," Greenland said, setting up the table. The trio groaned.

"You are too good of a mother," Mexico groaned. Greenland smiled.

"Yep! Now go wash your hands and sit down at the table to eat," Greenland said. The trio sighed and went to wash their hands.

"I still think it's amazing how you went from their neighbor to their mother," Antarctica said.

"And you broke the law to be their father," Greenland said. The trio rushed back into the room.

"We're ready now!" America exclaimed.

"There is no way all three of you washed your hands in only one minute," Greenland said.

"We washed them at the same time!" Canada exclaimed. Greenland rolled his eyes.

"I guess that works. Now let's sit down to eat, shall we?" Antarctica said. The family sat down at the table and ate tamales. The trio scarfed them down as fast as they could, because they were craving gingerbread. Once they cleared their plates, they took their houses and viciously destroyed them.

"Wow, you three have no mercy," Antarctica commented.

"MERCY IS FOR COWARDS!" America exclaimed.

"We could have given one of the houses to Pablo. They are perfectly frog sized," Greenland said. Canada perked up at his best friends name.

"Pablo! Can he join us at the table?" Canada asked. Greenland smiled.

"Why not?" Greenland said. Canada happily rushed to his room, but when he came back he looked fearful and tears were in his eyes.

"Why does Pablo have white bumps on his skin?" Canada asked worriedly. The trio gather around the frog in concern.

"Call Aussie, he knows sh*t," America said, worry in his voice. Everest sensed the fear in the room, and understood that it had to do with the weird small green puppy thing called Pablo. She was worried, because she liked the green puppy thing. Snowball sensed that Everest was worried and sniffed her face and neck. To his surprise, she didn't seem to mind. She mostly seemed focused on Pablo. Canada got his phone and called Australia.

A: hey-

C: COME OVER RIGHT NOW I NEED YOU OH MY GOD PABLO I DONT WANT HIM TO DIE PLEASE SAVE HIM-

A: Woah! Calm down Nada! I'll be there in ten minutes ok?

C: I can't leave the house cause I'm in advanced grounding. Greenland will hand you Pablo from outside.

A: ok, don't worry. I'll help him as best I can