The Show Must STOP/uh ohhhhh

It was time for the Heart Poppin Bois live performance. It was simple. All they had to do was go onstage and perform the song they had practiced for weeks. Any regular celebrity would probably look at this and think, 'no big deal! I can do it!'

Meanwhile, Canada was pacing around backstage and having a slight panic attack.

"I can't do this.... I can't.... I can't....," Canada mumbled to himself. He felt as though he would've thrown up, but he hadn't had a proper meal in days so it's not like there was anything to regurgitate. His band members were watching him with remorse.

"We shouldn't have done this...," Mexico said. America sighed and walked up to Canada, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"We don't have to do this-,"

"We have to! I can't just- what if- I-." Canada was on the verge of tears. Meanwhile, Antarctica was trying his best to hold Greenland back so he wouldn't strangle Hollywood.

"Look, I want to call this show off as well! But I don't want a bunch of angry fan girls parading around town with my head on a pike!" Hollywood exclaimed.

"I should have talked them out of this when I had the chance...," Greenland sighed angrily, walking back to his children. Canada was still, to put this lightly, losing his sh*t. Although again, due to the extreme measures they took to get thin there was basically no sh*t to be lost. Greenland hugged Canada and tried his best to be a supportive mother.

"I can't do this. I can barely even remember the song. I just... I can't...," Canada mumbled.

"Is there anything you do remember?" Mexico asked.

"Ummm... does everyone know how to play 'Never Gonna Give You Up'?" Australia asked. Everyone lit up, because they all did.

"No.... there's no way we can play that for our zombie-fans," Canada said. Mexico and America glanced at each other.

"F*ck em," America said.

"Boys! You're on now!" Rockefeller exclaimed. Australia rushed and sat down at his drum-set, giving the others a thumbs-up, before doing the iconic start of the famed rick-roll. America, Chile, and Mexico began strumming a beautiful rock rendition of Rick's infamous tune, and Hollywood shoved the classic microphone to Canada and gave him a thumbs-up. Canada realized just how ridiculous this situation was, and smiled.

"We're no strangers to looooooveeeee, you know the rules, and so do IIIIIIIIII~," Canada sung, havin' a hoot and a hollar

The crowd was, needless to say, extremely confused. Heck, some of them were even disappointed. But the band didn't give a crap, because they were disappointed that they haven't had solid food in weeks and it wasn't worth it at all. Once they finished their song, they walked off the stage without a second word, not even glancing at the audience. When they got backstage, they found Hollywood waiting for them.

"We're done," Chile said.

"Done?" Hollywood asked. The boy band were ready for an argument, but to their surprise, Hollywood smiled. "A one hit wonder?!? Awesome! And you ended it with a bang! Oh, everyone is gonna go nuts! This is awesome!" Hollywood exclaimed, totally off in his own little world. The quintet (and Greenland) glanced at each other.

"Well... guess who still has a 50 dollar gift card to McDonald's?" America exclaimed. They cheered and went to get McDonald's.

"I'm sorry for ruining everything guys...," Canada said.

"No. You ruined nothing. And we got McDonald's. You only did good things," America said.

"Really?" Canada asked.

"Really. I don't think I could have lasted much longer as a celebrity," Chile said.

"Huh, I thought you guys would be angry at me," Canada said.

"Never. Even if you deserved it," Mexico said. Canada laughed.

"That's not good," Canada said.

The next day, the trio were chilling at home, when suddenly America got a call from Hollywood.

A: hey, is everything ok Holly?

H: yep! It's just that you left your instruments at my office. If you want, you three can fly over here on the private jet one last time to get your stuff

A: one sec, let me check with the boys...

America turned to face said boys.

"Y'all wanna hop on a private jet to get our instruments?" America asked.

"B*tch, never pass up a ride on a private jet!" Mexico exclaimed.

A: aight, we'll be there

H: cool, see you then

A: see ya

Later, the trio were chilling on a private jet.

"Ame, I thought you hated flying?" Mexico asked. America shrugged.

"I got used to this plane. Besides, it's not like we're gonna crash," America said. Suddenly, the plane started shaking. The trio were tossed around as the plane started tumbling out of control.

"WHERE IS THE PILOT?" Canada exclaimed, realizing the pilot was gone.

Meanwhile, the pilot was floating safely away with the last parachute because he knew the plane was gonna crash but he wanted to be the one to make it out alive.

The trio held onto each other and went in the safest places they could find, and they closed their eyes as the plane crashed to the ground.

Darkness.

That was all America could see

An unending

Vast

Other unsettling adjective

Darkness

And then he opened his eyes to see that he was lying in the wreckage of the plane crash with Canada and Mexico.

"Sh*t," America said. Mexico staggered to his feet.

"Sh*t indeed," Mexico said.

"My head hurts. Plane crashes are loud as hell," Canada said.

"Are we like, on an island or something?" America asked. The trio looked around at the impenetrable forest around them.

"I guess we'll figure that out soon enough," Mexico said.

"Welp, time to become survival bois," Canada said. The trio shrugged and began gathering as many supplies from the plane as they could, wondering what was waiting for them in the future.