ΣTΣRΠΔL HΔPPIΠΣSS

The trio fell out into a wasteland. They looked ahead, and saw a giant domed-in city.

"Ooooh another apocalypse," America said. Suddenly two guardsmen walked up to them. Both of them were wearing navy blue outfits, with a golden-yellow sash. And both of them were wearing matching friendly smiles.

"Canada! What are you doing out here sir? Are these two gentlemen bothering you?" One guard said in a super friendly tone.

"Um... no, not at all actually, uh, may we go inside the dome please?" Canada asked.

"Of course sir, follow us," the other guard said. The trio hesitantly followed the guardsmen to the entrance of the dome. It was a large and thick door that looked more like an impenetrable wall. One guard took out a keycard and opened the locked door. It lifted off the ground like a vertical sliding door. They walked through, and were met with an amazing sight. It was a grand city inside of this dome, brightly lit and colored with cheerful pastel colors. Everyone had a cheerful smile on their face, and everyone, even sworn enemies, walked past one another and said a friendly greeting.

"What.... happened here?" America said in awe. One of the guards smiles brightened.

"Oh, you two must be new! I'm sure Canada would be happy to show you around his town! Unless of course, you want one of your citizens to?" The guard said.

"My... town? U-um, I think I'll let someone else do the showing around!" Canada exclaimed, trying his best to look cheerful rather than confused.

"Very well sir... you there! With the yellow, green and black hair!" One guard exclaimed. The person he was referring to, Jamaica, walked up to them.

"Yeah officer? Is there something you need?" Jamaica asked in a strangely friendly tone. The trio were confused. They knew their neighbor was a nice guy, but he was really laid-back and friendly in their dimension. In this one his happiness seemed more tense, and a lot less authentic.

"Do you think you can show our new friends around town?" The guard said.

"Of course sir, I'd be happy too," Jamaica said. The guards smiled.

"Well Canada, would you like us to escort you back to your office?" One guard said. You'll never know which one.

"Um... no thank you, I think I'll join these three on their tour," Canada said. The guards nodded understandingly.

"Of course sir, have fun," one guard said before both of them walked away.

"Alright, follow me," Jamaica exclaimed cheerily when the guards left. The trio hesitantly followed Jamaica through town. The trio were unnerved by the absolute cheer peeking out from everyone corner. Everyone looked so happy and content, and the trio wanted nothing more then for someone to give them a dirty look or to curse them out. "So, where did you two come from?" Jamaica asked.

"Oh, y'know.... around....," America said awkwardly. Jamaica laughed cheerfully, but the trio were still unnerved.

"Well, I suppose it doesn't matter where you're from, because you're here now! I'm sure you two will fit right in!" Jamaica exclaimed. The trio wanted to be comforted by Jamaica's words, but this version of their neighbor was creeping them out despite his demeanor.

"Um... is there like.... do you..... uh... do you happen to know two people named 'Mexico' and 'America'?" Mexico asked. Jamaica's expression shifted, which he tried to hide with a smile, but his eyes showed recognition matched with confusion.

"Hm... I think I knew them at one point.... but they must've moved or something, ha! That's it! My old neighbors. Haven't seen them in years though, probably wouldn't even recognize them!" Jamaica exclaimed. Mexico and America glanced at each other awkwardly.