Skeleton Puns and Wholesome Fun

(Costume: zombies and zombie hunters)

-------------

The trio were hanging out on the couch when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Dad's home!" Canada exclaimed, getting up to answer the door.

"It only took him about a couple weeks!" Mexico exclaimed. Canada let Antarctica and Snowball into the house. Snowball was running around and crazily trying to figure out who to say hi to first. Everest slowly came down the stairs to see what all of the noises were. She saw Snowball and immediately froze. Snowball looked at her and sensed that he made her uncomfortable. Snowball sat next to Mexico and tried to put on his best 'good boy' face.

"Hey Anta, Did you get the stuff?" America asked.

"Yep," Antarctica said, handing him a brown paper bag. America nodded and made his way to the kitchen. He opened the bag to find various ingredients for pumpkin based treats.

"Where's Greenland?" Antarctica asked.

"He's staying home to help Ame bake. Americas arm is still broken Y'know," Canada said. Antarctica nodded.

"How was he at his job as a waiter if his arm was broken?" Antarctica asked. Canada shrugged.

"I don't know, he managed," Canada said. "He should be getting his cast off in about a week anyway,". Mexico laughed.

"Man, that's funny. I entirely forgot his arm was broken," Mexico said.

Me too Mexico.

Me too.

Antarctica, Canada and Mexico headed out to the craft store to get a bunch of supplies to make Halloween decorations. Canada picked up a Styrofoam head.

"Huh... what's this for?" Canada asked.

"Oh, those are what you put hats and wigs on. For displaying them and stuff," Mexico said. Canada nodded and put two heads in the shopping cart.

"Oh look! They already have pre-made decorations!" Antarctica exclaimed, holding up a plastic skeleton.

"But It's more special if we make our own together!" Canada said. Antarctica sighed.

"Yeah... but when it comes to work, I'm like this guy," Antarctica said, pointing at the skeleton.

"What do you mean?" Mexico asked, already fretting the answer.

"I don't have the guts," Antarctica said, smiling. Canada and Mexico groaned. Antarctica held his free hand up.

"I get it! Like this guy, I guess my heart wasn't in it," Antarctica said.

"Stooooopppp," Mexico groaned.

"Well, you don't have to treat me like a bone head,"

"Oh my god," Canada said.