SHOPPING B*TCHESSSSSS/Mexy gets jealous again

(2022 Parker: I am once again changing some things up so that in the end, everyone can have a good ole' gay time (in more ways than one!))

The double quartet split up into two cars. America was driving Ali's friends, while Greenland was driving Mexico, Canada and Ali.

"So, do you guys have shopping outlets in the alien world?" America asked.

"Yep, I guess you could call it that. It's just an entire section of town dedicated to stores and other things like that. Ali's mom just opened a clothing store. She has to only open it once a week, because by the end of the day her whole store is completely empty. So needless to say, she's making loads of money," Maki said.

"Wow, so Ali's rich basically?" America asked.

"Yeah, basically. It's all really his moms money though. We feel bad for Ali's father. He works on designs for his wife every day but the two don't really share the money she makes. Granted, women are typically the money makers of the household, and the only ones who are really expected to pay for stuff," Cami said.

"Huh, really? It's kinda opposite here, although we've been trying to put a stop to that traditional mindset," America said.

"That's cool. I wish it was just as simple as 'hey, let's stop doing this' on our planet. I've been told on multiple occasions to stop trying to be a mechanic and just go home and take care of the house like a real man. It's so frustrating! But I guess it's been this way forever," Cami exclaimed.

"Damn... I guess inequality can go both ways...," America said.

Soon, they got to the mall. And took a selfie outside of it because yes.

When they went inside they immediately got stared at by everyone

"I'm starting to think we should've disguised them better...," Mexico said. Suddenly, North Korea stormed up to them, with South Korea unsuccessfully trying to drag his twin away from them. Ali recognized North as the person who kidnapped him, and clung onto America's arm.

"Great, now there's more of them?! Are you f*cking planning something you oil drinking bastard?" North Korea exclaimed.

"Shut up, your mother buys you mega blocks instead of legos," America sneered.

"You take that back-," North Korea exclaimed, not even processing that that insult held no relevance to him, seeing that he didn't have a mother or toys and that his only parent was dead.

"Get away from them!" Nekomi exclaimed, coming out of nowhere.

"But-." Nekomi slapped North Korea before he could finish his sentence. "You-." Nekomi slapped him once again. She triumphantly stood in front of the double quartet, everyone's eyes on her.

"NOTHIN TO SEE HERE, YALL LIVE IN A WORLD WITH MIRROR COMMIES AND OMNIPOTENT CAT GIRLS. THIS IS NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY!" Nekomi exclaimed. She made a fair point, so everyone just shrugged and went on with their lives.