Eboys and Goths

"Hey Canada, what would happen if we dyed our hair?" Mexico asked. Canada thought for a few moments.

"I mean... I don't know. Would that be like changing our flags?" Canada asked. Mexico thought for a few more moments.

"What if we just frickin... got makeovers?" Mexico said.

"What do you mean?" Canada asked.

"I'm talking tattoos, piercings, haircuts, f*ckin plastic surgery, I don't know," Mexico exclaimed. Greenland walked in the room.

"No plastic surgery. And if you really want tattoos, you have to get them approved by me first," Greenland said. Mexico and Canada glanced at each other.

"Let's do this. When Ame gets back he's gonna be so confused," Canada said. Mexico gasped excitedly.

"Let's go all out! I'm gonna turn you into an eboy!" Mexico exclaimed.

"And we're gonna make you full on goth!" Canada exclaimed. The two began to rush out the door.

"See you later Greenland! We're going shopping!" Mexico exclaimed. Greenland sighed.

"At least they're having fun," Greenland said to himself.

While they were in the car, Canada made a new group chat

They got to the mall and met up with their friends

They got to the mall and met up with their friends. They decided the most logical place to go first would be hot topic.

"Are we really willing to spend our money on clothes we may never use again?" Mexico asked, picking up a black cropped T-shirt with the words 'Bad Boi' written on them.

"Life is meaningless and the only thing that gives it meaning is death. Since we can't die naturally might as well find meaning in pointless consumerism," Canada said, picking up an oversized long sleeved striped shirt and fake earrings.

"Wow, you are really going full on eboy for this huh," Mexico said. Nekomi walked up to the two soon to be edge-lords holding an assortment of earrings.

"Are you two gonna get your ears pierced or what?" Nekomi exclaimed. Canada shook his head.

"I'm good, Mexico wants to though," Canada said.