Reincarnation of the stronges...

Par VexedShade

Starting over once more, he has entered this "living game" again in order to control his own fate. This time... Plus

2695 Rewards for an Emperor
2700 Bullying Monarchs
2701 Final Preperations
2702 Goddesses at Sea
2704 Rewards and Treasures
2705 The Fall of a Demon Queen and her Rise
2706 Scaming Superpowers
2707 A deal with Starlink
2708 The True Demon
2709 Learning a Taboo
2710 Strong People
2711 Entering the Passage
2712 Sword King vs Blade Wanderer
2713 Fighting a tier 5 Saint
2714 Broken Edge
2715 Confronting the Mysterious Youth
2716 Riches, Riches, and more Riches
2717 A Divine Quest!?!?
2718 Solomons Sword
2719 Super First Rate Zero Wing
2720 The Transcendental Realm
2721 The Operation Starts
2722 Kill Stealing
2723 Fire vs Silver
2724 Terrifying Older Sister
2725 Shi Feng vs Lee Jun
2726 Ancient City and Heading to the West
2727 Fighting the Divine Dragon
2728 Black Dragon King vs Divine Silver Dragon
2729 Approaching War
2730 Unrivaled Power
2731 Phoenix Rains Past
2732 The Green God Company Offer
2733 An Impossible Deal
2734 Fighting the Fallen
2735 Stongest Holy Devour
2736 The Strongest Fallen
2737 Fighting the Tier 5 Fallen
2738 Rewards from the Fallen
2739 Twilight Echo in Trouble
2740 Saving Sun and Moon?
2741 Desperate Battle against the Dragon
2742 Light Dragon's Loot
2743 The Perfect Training
2744 Unexpected Stone
2745 Challenging Asura
2746 Generous Dungeon
2747 Unfair!!!
2748 Long Fight
2749 Surprise Attack
2750 End of Starlink
2751 Heading to the Undead World
2752 Slaughter of the Undead
Anoncment
2753 Brave Intrusion
2754 He's a Grandmaster, She's a Grandmaster, They're all Grandmasters
2755 Chaotic Battle
2756 Fight With all your Might
2757 Egg Surprise
2758 Domain Realm Legacy
2759 The True Power of a Saint
2760 Elite Teams
(Side Story, Fire Dance) Lingering Regrets
2761 Building a City
2762 The True God's Domain
2763 New City
2764 Leave no Survivors
2765 A Sage and Sea Goddess Entered a Fight
2766 Godly Magic Spell
2767 Fear!
2768 Let Me Play
2769 Overwhelmed
2770 Victory
2771 Tragic
2772 Sky of Black Flames
2773 Great Zero Wing
2774 To A Bright Future
2775 Setting Up a Trade Route
2776 Soul Trace
2777 Lets Die Together!
2778 Unexpected Visit
2779 Thunder Emperor's Request
2780 Become a Super Guild?
2781 The Deal
2782 New Fortune
2783 Capturing the Orc City
2784 Battle at Rock City
2785 Next Level Fight
2786 Violet Vs Wind
Notes Refinment Realms
2787 Awakened Beast
2789 Kingdom to Empire
Notes Realms of Refinment part 2
Notes Realms of Truth part 1
2790 Pleasure and Business
2791 The Party
2792 Talks With an Old Friend
2793 Meeting with the Class Monitor
2794 Sneaking In
2795 A New God's Domain
2796 Completing a Forgotten Quest
Top 10 fights
2797 Upgrading the Tablet
2798 A New Force
2799 Training
2800 A New World
2801 The First Step
Holiday Special
2802 Proof of Loyalty
2803 Leave It To Me
2804 The Might of the Tyrant Bear

2788 Captured City

6.9K 94 57
Par VexedShade

(Sorry guys, these chapters were supposed to drop Sunday but an emergency happened. Also the original author Lucky Old Cat will be returning November 15. For people who are wondering if I will continue this fanfic the answer is yes. When the official chapters are released I will take a little hiatus to see what Lucky Old Cat had planned and then I will return around December. Thanks for reading and enjoying this fanfic and in celebration for Lucky Old Cat's return I plan to release five chapters this week [NO PROMISES😅] hope you enjoy this chapter guys.)

Shi Feng and the others couldn't even move for a time. Gentle Snow, Violet Cloud and the others even started losing a few dozen HP every few seconds. The tier 3 players would lose around a hundred HP.

Spatial storms! What the hell is this thing? Shi Feng had experienced this before. In his past life and during his tier 2 promotion quest.

Tier 4 beings are known for being able to cut space, tier 5 beings are known for being able to freeze space so low class teleportation skills, spells, and tools won't work in their spatial freeze among other things.

The next level to that are spatial storms or spatial turbulence. Spatial storms are when the attack being used is so strong that not even the void (referring to the emptiness of space, not the void which is a source of mana in the story) is safe from being damaged. Only the most powerful of tier 6 beings can cause this phenomenon.

In fact he had been traumatized by spatial storms before. One day he had led Shadow's main force to kill a tier 5 legendary monster. After countless team wipes and tons of resources they finally succeeded in the raid. Tier 5 monsters have a small chance to drop fragmented legendary items on their first kill, or a clue leading to one at the very least. Whether this clue is valid or not is something players have to confirm themselves.

Unfortunately the clues he had obtained at that time were either false or out of his reach. This time however, he had a good feeling about the clue the guild had obtained from that monster. The area that the main force was in didn't allow for teleportation so they had to make the journey on their mounts.

On the way back they had encountered a group of tier 6 players fighting each other. Their battle had caused severe spatial storms that no tier 3 player could handle, so he and all of Shadow's main force died. Unfortunately enough time hadn't gone by for the monster's loot to remain in his bag space so all the items from that tier 5 monster had dropped, even the clue.

By the time he had respawned all the items were gone, most likely taken by a random player. He had been so depressed on that day. The only time he had been more sad was when his parents passed away.

After a few seconds later, the spatial storms ceased, but an earth shaking roar entered everyone's ears. The players in and out of the city felt their very souls shutter it was as if that roar was informing all these inferior creatures to take a knee.

Fire Dance quickly flew up to Shi Feng. "Guild leader, I think I know what might be happening. While I was in there, I saw a monster encased in crystal. I kindly asked one of Beast Emperor's subordinates what it was and he said it's some kind of sage. Here's a screenshot I took of it."

"Some kind of Sage?" Shi Feng looked at the picture Fire just sent him and when he finished examining it, his eyes lit up. "No wonder Beast Emperor was even daring to offend multiple superpowers. He had a Divine Golem."

The Ancient Gods had left behind many incredible things for players to discover. Unfortunately everything that the Sages have left behind were destroyed by the Ancient Gods. Because of that, players didn't even know about the existence of these Gods for a very long time.

It took Shi Feng 4 years in his past life to learn about the Sages and he had recently ascended to Shadow's guild leader then.

One way players knew about the Sages was from Divine Golems. These were creatures that the Sages had created. The strongest of these golems were rumored to be as strong as a Primordial Dragon or Primordial Ferocious Creature.

Any Primordial being can beat their current day counterparts so bad that not even their mothers would recognize them.

Shi Feng had seen a divine golem only once. It's rumored that these golems will drop something that can lead to a Sage's legacy. Not the puny class change legacy that Phoenix Rain has but a complete legit legacy such as an item used by them or a combat method.

Many Sage class players spent their time hunting these golems in hopes of unlocking more of their class legacy.

"You guys, how much legacy power do you have left?" When players reach tier 4 they obtain legacy cores. The legacy core is what gives players more access to mana and they can further power their tier 4 legacy skills and spells with legacy power.

Shi Feng has an apex legacy core, so his stock of legacy power is a notch above the rest so he doesn't have to worry about running out. The weakest of the guild's core upper echelon have advanced legacy cores.

"I have around 40% left," Snow informed.

"I have around the same amount too."

After some mental calculations Shi Feng said, "that should be enough. We're going to raid this monster. Only use your legacy power on my command

Divine Golems have high resistances but they have a fatal weakness to attacks enhanced with legacy power.

As the pillar of light dissipated, thunderous booms and quaking vibrations was felt by everyone. Many players lost their balance practically falling on their butts.

After some time everyone saw the cause of the commotion. A 50 meter giant slowly existed from the city lord's mansion. His entire body was covered in corrupted glowing red runes, It's arms and legs were significantly longer than its torso. Accompanied by its hunchback made it give off a fragile look.

But that didn't take away from the power in its presence. It has spiked scale armor, with a black energy flowing through its crevices. Just looking at the red glowing eyes beneath its helmet turns a person's leg into jelly.

[Prague (Corrupted Divine Golem)] level ??? (tier 4, Severely Weakened)
HP 72,000,400,021/72,931,000,000

Seeing its statistics made everyone suck in a cold breath. Powerful mythic monsters have HP in the same range as the Divine Golem, but this beast is weakened.

They couldn't fathom it at its peak.

Good it's not too powerful, Shi Feng breathed a sigh of relief when looking at its attributes. Even the weakest golems can give a Ferocious Creature a run for its money.

Trying to kill a Ferocious Creature is just as difficult as killing a dragon. It requires a hundred man team of tier 5 players led by a few tier 6 experts and plenty of suppression and raid tools. So a divine Golem is no different.

Shi Feng commanded the demon, "Osteasis please keep this creature away from us." He then turned to the others, "Snow, gather the rest of the tier 4 players here. Use the airships to keep the other monsters away, we're going to kill this thing."

"Yes guild leader!"

Everyone went into action. Luckily Fire Dance has already captured the city's token and they only need to wait a few hours for the transfer to be complete.

The high demon went straight into action. It brought out it bow that seemed to be made of black gemstone as a swirling energy of fire and water flowed on the exterior.

Osteasis made a full arch with the bow string then released it. Frightening amounts of mana gathered at the front of the bow with nine rotating balls of energy appearing one by one. Lines of mana connected to each ball, suddenly each ball of energy shot out with blinding speed.

Tier 5 skill - Solar Evisceration

The skill made contact with the golem and a solar system encompassed it. The planets and stars in the solar system all started to come together and collided with the Divine Golem.

A huge explosion rang throughout Ancient Rock City. When the dust settled the Golem remained perfectly intact only losing around a hundred million HP.

"Guild leader, I think that creature has divine armor. It will be difficult to harm it without berserk skills. Should we deploy some of the combat puppets," Gentle Snow asked.

Divine armor is the best type of defense in the game. While it's not invulnerable, divine armor ignores tier suppression. That means no extra damage will be done because the attack is of a higher tier.

This is how defensive barriers are able to resist attacks from max level tier 4 beings but not tier 5 beings even if they aren't max level. These barriers implore some principles of divine armor.

Unfortunately the method to create divine armor was lost during ancient times. Not even a God Smith is guaranteed to make one. Only by gathering the best materials and being ridiculously lucky can an equipment piece be granted divine armor.

"It's divine armor should be damaged. Once we exceed its defensive limit then it will be easier to damage. For now activate your berserk skills. We will finish this in ten minutes." Nothing in God's Domain is absolute. Seeing how damaged the Divine Golem is, it's armor should be faulty.

Osteasis was the main tank in this battle. His skills will blow away the clouds and destroy the surroundings. Only tier 4 players could survive. The golem was receiving a one sided beating.

Unfortunately its defenses were stupidly high. Even though it lost HP it didn't lose much of it, and it could also afford to clash with Osteasis head on.

With its agroo secured, the Zero Wing members went to work. Powerful skills and spells bombarded the golem as it quickly lost HP.

We still haven't broken its defensive limit, we can only take the risk. "Guys, don't hold back! Hit it with everything you got." Shi Feng ordered in the team chat.

Hearing his orders, everyone started using their most powerful spells and skills.

Fire Dance maneuvered her way to the right of the golem. She easily avoided the clashes between the golem and demon and when she was in a favourable position she jumped into the air and spun around as a dark and white energy encompassed her Thousand Transformations. Her actions were as fluid as can be cutting apart space itself as she swung her short sword.

Tier 4 Legacy skill- Lunar Blade

Seeing this Shi Feng switched out the Howling Thunder for the Blazing Meteor. He then activated its skill Flame God's Fury and flung it at Fire Dance.

As Fire Dance created a beautiful arc of light a red line hit the back of her shortsword. Suddenly her swing accelerated reaching unfathomable speeds in an instant. Her blade cut through the golem's diamond like defenses as if it were butter.

Combination skill - Lunar Flame Fury

In one motion Fire Dance's attack just sliced off the Divine Golem's right arm. The Golem is a machine so it won't feel any pain but it's defense was significantly weakened. Everybody's attacks were doing more damage now.

"Guild Leader, do you have the hands of God! That was incredible!" Fire Dance is no ordinary expert and she knew what Shi Feng did wasn't a simple combat technique like strength combination.

Strength combination only combines the strength attribute of two or more sources to increase the potential damage of the attack. What Shi Feng just did was not only combine the strength attribute of both their skills, he also enhanced the attack speed, power, acceleration, and precision of her skill.

Shi Feng is quite a distance from her and he had perfectly hit the back edge of her short sword. If he had been even a fraction of a millimeter off in terms of length or height or his timing was even a microsecond to late or soon, he would've actually damaged her.

Fire Dance's admiration for Shi Feng had reached a new level once again.

"Someday you will be able to do the same." Shi Feng just chuckled at Fire's reaction, inwardly he was surprised by his improvements. During the battle he could perceive everyone's attacks, understanding their weaknesses and structure.

With this knowledge he was actually able to enhance not only his own combat techniques and skills but everyone else's. His understanding of the Transcendental Realm deepened. If a group of people successfully reached the Transcendental Realm they might be invincible in group combat.

Shi Feng didn't idle around, he saw Alluring Summer about to launch a powerful spell.

Twelve Giant javelins made of lightning launched towards the Divine Golem. Each javelin incorporated a basic combat technique increasing their power.

Tier 4 spell- Shocking Judgment

Before they could hit the Golem, Shi Feng made his way behind the spell, and Crown Sword released a river of lightning at each javelin.

The lightning river drowned the javelins but instead of canceling each other out, like two attacks normally do, the javelins actually increased in speed. The basic combat technique that each one employed was actually enhanced to the level of an intermediate combat technique.

Damages in the range of hundreds of millions graced the Divine Golems head. Again everyone was flabbergasted at Shi Feng.

They had all done combination attacks before but Shi Feng wasn't doing that. He is actively elevating everyone's skills and spells to another level.

The Divine Golem is a creature that can destroy an entire Kingdom but thanks to the high demon and Shi Feng, it was nothing more than a helpless sheep. Shi Feng activated Flame Burst and multiple blinding suns sliced the golem apart.

The Divine Golem made a high pitch sound as its body fell lifelessly to the ground. Everyone fell over breathing a sigh of relief. While this fight seemed easy and they had no casualties everyone's stamina and mana were nearly depleted.

"Snow, clear out the rest of the Evil Beasts and in an hour inform Sacred Temple and others that we captured the city." Shi Feng then went to inspect the loot and what he saw left him speechless.

There were only four items. The luck attribute doesn't effect a Divine Golem's drop so he didn't bother using Divine Providence, but this was just ridiculous.

"What the hell, not even Grand Lords are this stingy." Shi Feng couldn't believe it. He had always heard that the loot from a Divine Golem can make an empire go mad.

Super Guilds had gone as far as to higher the Flowers of Seven Sins to steal the loot. But the things in front of him weren't worth the hype.

Among the four items dropped there's two Evil God's Eye which is nice,a corrupted energy core, and a broken tablet.

Shi Feng activated Omniscient Eyes and inspected the energy core.

[Celestial Heart] (Extremely Damaged)
Contains an extremely pure and dense energy from a dying dwarf star. The Heart is corrupted by massive amounts of evil energy and is unusable.

Sages are insane. They will actually use something like this to power a mere golem! Shi Feng didn't know what a celestial heart is but he knows that anything that comes from outer space is extremely valuable.

There are a few items that even Gods will go crazy for. He was hoping to obtain something that can strengthen Phoenix Rain, but this is even better.

Now he just has to find a way to repair it. Maybe the War God's Temple can do something about it.

As he was about to put the rest of the items in his bag Fire Dance walked up to him. "Guild Leader, I think that Tablet is resonating with an item I got from the treasury."

Fire then brought out the broken tablet she found and the both tablets flew out of their hands and started to merge.

System: Would you like to spend 10000 magic crystals to repair item? If not, then item will forever be lost.

"10,000 magic crystals! Repair." Shi Feng sucked his teeth and chose to repair the tablets. The amount of crystals to him was nothing but he shouldn't be spending large amounts for no good reason. Also he didn't want to repair the tablet out in public like this, but the system gave him no choice.

After receiving the magic crystals the two tablets started to melt and turn liquid. Their shapes deformed and reformed countless times and turned into a prism shape with a dial on the top.

The prism flowed down to Shi Feng and he inspected it.

[Compass of Eternity] (Epic Item)
A compass crafted by an ancient race to locate the 24 Items of Eternity (11 Eternal Weapons, 8 Eternal Staff, and 5 Eternal shields) It was later discovered by the Evil God. Only with an Eternal Heart can one truly use the Compass of Eternity.

This item is severely damaged and corrupted. It can only locate sources of evil energy. Can be repaired

Additional Active Skill: Evil Track- sacrifice one unit of Seven Luminaries Crystals to locate sources of evil energy.

After reading the item's description Shi Feng didn't know what to think. He clearly recognized how extraordinary this item is, just from the fact that it required him to have an eternal heart just like the Holy Grail was proof of that.

But he had never heard of any of these Eternal items and in its current state the compass wasn't even as valuable as a fine gold item. A unit of Seven Luminaries Crystals is just daylight robbery.

Shi Feng decided to put the compass into the back of his mind for now. "Snow, I'll leave the rest to you. Make sure to collect as many Evil Crystals as you can. Summer grab Cola and the rest to go hunt down those monsters that Beast Emperor used to threaten the superpowers."

"Got it Guild Leader. We will clean up the city in no time."

Currently Ancient Rock City is completely destroyed. Not even the city walls are completely intact. Calling it a city isn't really appropriate anymore.

Just as Shi Feng was getting ready to leave a portal appeared before him and out of it came Beast Emperor. This stunned Shi Feng. World Projection is still up and that means all forms of connections with the outside world is severed. Beast Emperor is quite impressive to be able to exceed The Ring of Gospel's power.

Beast Emperor looked around the city he once used to rule. Anger, frustration, helplessness. All these emotions filled his heart.

He looked at Shi Feng and said, "Black Flame, if you give me back Ancient Rock City and the Celestial Heart I promise to never mess with Zero Wing again. Everything between us will be water under the bridge." Beast Emperor's tone of helplessness could be heard by everyone in the city.

Shi Feng calmly looked at Beast Emperor, his gaze of pity analyzing the man. "Hey. Are you okay?"

For a second Beast Emperor felt that he heard wrong. "What?"

"I'm asking if you are okay. I'm willing to listen if you want."

"What's this about Black Flame?" Beast Emperor's Rage was beginning to show, but he didn't know that Shi Feng wasn't trying to mess with him.

Shi Feng was starting to believe that Beast Emperor wasn't mentally right, whether it's due to his intellect or stability. If Beast Emperor was, he would start to feel like a piece of crap.

"Black Flame! You dare to humiliate me like this even after trying to reconcile with you. I swear to end Zero Wing or I will renounce my man hood!" With that Beast Emperor disappeared.

"Umm, Guild Leader, what was that all about," Gentle Snow asked while giggling. Sometimes Shi Feng can be funny.

"I was just worried for the man. Ignore it, we have more important things to do." He said while shrugging his shoulders. "With this victory I think we can finally do it."

"Do what, Guild Leader?" Violet Cloud asked curiously.

Shi Feng smiled at her curious look, "it is time to turn Starmoon Kingdom into the Starmoon Empire."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

165K 8.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
555K 20K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
359K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC